Western Wrothgar is the western region of Wrothgar. It is also known as Frostbreak Ridge and has a milder climate than the rest of the zone, and consists mainly of boreal forests. The ruins of Old Orsinium can be found here, along with the Friendship Gate linking the zone to Stormhaven.
Like the other two subzones of Wrothgar, Western Wrothgar is distinguishable by its climate and little else. It has no associated questline or achievements, and has been left purposefully unnamed in-game.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Old Orsinium — An Orcish ruin in Wrothgar.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Points of InterestEdit
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.
- Great Bay Wayshrine — Located northeast of Thukhozod's Sanctum.
- Siege Road Wayshrine — Located on the road northwest of Watcher's Hold.