Wayrest Suede Doublet EnsembleEdit
- "There's no reason why everyday wear has to look frumpy! A man likes to look good when he's at his trade, and what looks better than a suede doublet over velveteen breeches?" says Lady Eloisse, Couturier of House Manteau.
This costume is an Epic-level reward in Scalecaller Crates.
- Slot 1: Shirt
- Slot 2: Pants
- Slot 3: Shirt clasps, belt buckle, boot toes, stitch lines in shirt
(Boots, belt, and cuffs are not dyeable)
- This white confection is perfect for exchanging Rings of Mara—or delving dungeons with the Undaunted.
A wedding dress costume, intended for the Ritual of Mara. Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Outer dress and veil
- Slot 2: Bodice, sleeves, and shoes
- Slot 3: Inner dress
(Tiara is not dyeable)
- Formal yet undeniably dapper, this season's wedding ensemble will be gracing grooms at nuptials across Tamriel.
Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Jacket and pants
- Slot 2: Jacket straps, belt, boots
- Slot 3: Jacket buttons, belt buckle
(Kerchief and neck brooch, inner shirt, and cuffs are not dyeable)
West Skyrim Scout OutfitEdit
- This costume replicates the armor worn by the scouts of Western Skyrim, in the holds of Haafingar, Whiterun, and Falkreath.
Whisperweft Gala WearEdit
- "A Redguard lady's clothing can be elegant and ornamental, while still light enough to keep the wearer cool during the heat of the day," according to Sar'aq of Sentinel. "In this attire, you'll float through the room like a zephyr!"
A female Redguard outfit, available in the Crown Store for 700 ; also available as an Epic-level reward in Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates. The item was originally mistakenly announced as the "Song of the Night" Ensemble.
Winterborn Hunter's CostumeEdit
- This hunter's costume is clothing of the savage Winterborn, a clan of raiders from the Reach who have invaded Orsinium.
Winterborn Shaman's CostumeEdit
- This shaman's costume is clothing of the savage Winterborn, a clan of raiders from the Reach who have invaded Orsinium.
Winterborn Warrior's CostumeEdit
- This warrior's costume is clothing of the savage Winterborn, a clan of raiders from the Reach who have invaded Orsinium.