|Home Settlement||Koeglin Village|
Warden Edelinne is a Breton soldier who can be found in Koeglin Village. She's standing outside the dock warehouse with several Koeglin Conscripts, waiting out the Ember-Eye Slavers hiding within. Constable Pascal won't permit her to go after them outright.
Quest Related EventsEdit
Prior to starting the quest, she'll tell you:
- "These bootless louts have climbed into their own crypt.
There's no way out of this warehouse except through me, and that's not going to happen."
You can speak to her in front of the Dock Warehouse.
- "Hey, you're not going into the warehouse, are you?
Constable promised me that if anyone got to go in there and paint the walls with slaver blood it would be me."
- He said I could go.
- "He did? That fobbing cheat! He always does this to me. He promised I could kill the slavers.
Well go ahead then. I won't try to stop you."
She can also be heard taunting the slavers.
- Warden Edelinne: "Just try to get out of there—I dare you!"
- Warden Edelinne: "Filthy Dunmer Swine! What are you hiding for?"
- Warden Edelinne: "I wouldn't feed your corpses to my dog!"
- Warden Edelinne: "Getting hungry yet?"
Once you have rescued Messenger Cordier:
- "You know what I'd love to do? I'd love to lay waste to every last one of these poxy clowns, but the constable says we're to just guard the door.
At least I'll get to watch them starve."
Speaking to her after convicting the constable:
- "I guess Constable Pascal's not in charge anymore.
Maybe this Knight of the Flame will let me go after the slavers."