|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 25.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||4||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. The damage over time increases the longer the effect lasts. Instantly applies the poisoned status effect.
Heals you for a percentage of the total damage inflicted when the effect ends.
- Searing Strike: Slash an enemy with flame, dealing [3074 / 3108 / 3140 / 3174] Flame Damage and an additional [6139 / 6194 / 6266 / 6338] Flame Damage over 10 seconds. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the burning status effect.
- Venomous Claw: Cost: 2525 Stamina.
Rake an enemy with your claw, dealing 3175 Poison Damage and an additional 6352 Poison Damage over 10 seconds. The poison seeps into the target and deals increased damage the longer it lasts, dealing [17 / 18 / 19 / 20]% more damage every 2 seconds. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the poisoned status effect.
- Burning Embers: Slash an enemy with flame, dealing 3174 Flame Damage and an additional 6351 Flame Damage over 10 seconds. Heals you for [69 / 71 / 73 / 75]% of the total damage inflicted when the effect ends. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the burning status effect.
Searing Strike deals Fire Damage to an enemy and applies fire damage over time. The Venomous Claw scales off Stamina and Weapon Damage, and deals Poison Damage, with increased damage the longer the effect lasts. The Burning Embers morph heals you at the end of the effect.
- The healing from Burning Embers occurs when the effects times out, when the enemy dies, or when you reapply the effect on an enemy.
- The Venomous Claw morph was added in Update 10, replacing Unstable Flame, which dealt Flame Damage instead of Poison Damage.
- Burning Embers is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate and Inferno Dragon builds, while Venomous Claw is recommended for Venomous Dragon.