Released on November 2 2020 or November 9 2020 (PS4/Xbox).
It may refer to:
New Features / Updates / Big ChangesEdit
New Zone – The ReachEdit
The epic conclusion of the Dark Heart of Skyrim arrives with the Markarth DLC. The army of Vampires and Werewolves known as the Gray Host has turned its attention to the Reach, searching for an ancient relic of power to aid in their eternal conquest. Will you aid the Reachfolk in their hour of need?
From the walled city of Markarth to the Druadach Mountains, from the depths of Blackreach to the River Karth, the Reach beckons and waits to be explored! But darkness lurks below the surface, ready to spread like a plague from the shadows. The Reach needs heroes. Are you prepared to face the Dark Heart of Skyrim one last time?
- Markarth is suitable for characters of all levels. Travel to the Reach using any of these methods:
- Use a Wayshrine to travel directly to the city of Markarth in the Reach.
- Accept "The Despot of Markarth" quest from the Stories section in the Collections UI.
- This exciting zone includes a full story with many new quests, two new Delves, and two powerful World Bosses.
- In addition to the region known as the Reach, go beneath the surface to explore a new section of Blackreach!
- Complete the zone stories in both the Greymoor Chapter and the Markarth DLC to unlock a bonus questline—the final confrontation with the Gray Host and the Vampire Lord that leads it!
New Solo Arena – Vateshran HollowsEdit
In the southern Reach there is an ancient cave of the Spiritblood Clan known as Vateshran Hollows. Reachmen from all across the land make their way here and perform the Vateshran Rites to prove themselves worthy of being called Reachmen. Do you have what it takes to venture into the Hollows and face down the nightmares within? Do you have the strength of a Reachman?
- Vateshran Hollows is a new solo Arena located in the southern section of The Reach.
- The Arena includes a normal and challenging Veteran version.
- There are unique item sets as well as all-new skill augmenting "Vateshran" weapons, much like those seen in previous arenas. Additionally, you'll also be able to acquire the following:
- Unique Achievement awards are available for completing the Arena
- A unique skin
- A new dye
- Several Titles
- Unique housing items
- The Veteran version of Vateshran Hollows will qualify anyone who completes it for the Leaderboards.
- As with Maelstrom Arena, the quest "Vateshran's Rites" will save progress in the Arena, though doing so in Veteran will prevent qualification for the Leaderboards.
New Item SetsEdit
There are a host of new item sets to acquire in this update, sourced from the overland, crafted sets, and a number of new armor and weapons from Vateshran Hollows.
- Voidcaller – Light Armor
- 2 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 4 – Adds 129 Spell Damage
- 5 – When you take damage, your Spell Damage is increased by 24 for 5 seconds, stacking up to 20 times. This effect can occur once every half second. Upon reaching 20 stacks, the duration is doubled but can no longer be refreshed.
- Witch-Knight's Defiance – Medium Armor
- 2 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
- 3 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
- 4 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
- 5 – Increases your Weapon Damage by 369 against Poisoned enemies.
- Radiant Bastion – Heavy Armor
- 2 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 3 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
- 4 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 5 – Deal 10% of all direct damage done to you back to the attacker, up to 4250 damage.
- Red Eagle's Fury
- 2 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 – Adds 833 Critical Chance
- 4 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 5 – Adds 469 Weapon and Spell Power to your Weapon Skill abilities. Increases the cost of your Weapon Skill abilities by 5%.
- Aetherial Ascension
- 2 – Adds 1487 Armor
- 3 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 4 – Adds 1487 Armor
- 5 – Adds 7377 Armor. Increases the cost of Block, Sprint, Dodge, and Break Free by 20%.
- Legacy of Karth
- 2 – Adds 833 Critical Chance
- 3 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 4 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 5 – Enemies affected by your Alchemic Poisons take 1973 Disease Damage every 1 second.
- Arena Weapons
- Frenzied Momentum (Momentum)
- 1 – Adds 877 Maximum Stamina (Perfected Only)
- 1 – While Momentum is active, casting Stamina abilities generates a stack of Frenzied Momentum for 20 seconds, up to 5 times. Upon reaching max stacks, your next Heavy Attack will consume all stacks and release a violent explosion of energy around your target, dealing 9132 Physical Damage to them and all enemies within 8 meters of them. While generating stacks, you gain 38 Weapon Damage per stack, which is lost after you proc the explosion.
- Void Bash (Power Bash)
- 2 – Adds 965 Maximum Health (Perfected Only)
- 2 – When you deal damage with Power Bash, you apply Call of the Void to yourself for 2 seconds. Enemies within 12 meters are immediately pulled to you. After Call of the Void ends, you apply Major Maim to enemies in the area for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 13 seconds.
- Executioner's Blade (Hidden Blade)
- 2 – Adds 666 Weapon Critical (Perfected Only)
- 2 – Hidden Blade deals up to 250% more damage to targets under 100% Health when you are standing behind them. This set also restores up to 50% of the cost of Hidden Blade when used on targets under 50% Health. This portion of the attack will also proc when using the free cost version of Flying Blade.
- Point-Blank Snipe (Snipe)
- 2 – Adds 103 Weapon Damage (Perfected Only)
- 2 –. Increases your damage done with by Snipe between 5% and 33%, based on how close you are to your target.
- Wrath of Elements (Weakness to Elements)
- 2 – Adds 1190 Spell Penetration (Perfected Only)
- 2 – Casting Weakness to Elements on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of elemental energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, enemies touching the tether take 23710 Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage every 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds. Each time the tether damages an enemy, it increases in damage by 1%, up to 20 times.
- Force Overflow (Force Siphon)
- 2 – Adds 877 Maximum Magicka (Perfected Only)
- 2 – Casting Force Siphon on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of magical energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, allies in the tether restore 175 Magicka and Stamina every 1 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
- Arena Sets
- Hex Siphon – Light Armor
- 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 3 – Adds 129 Spell Damage
- 4 – Adds 833 Spell Critical
- 5 – Adds 171 Spell Damage
- 5 – Whenever you bash an enemy, you release a cone of hexing energy in front of you. Each enemy hit increases your Spell Damage by 88 for 8 second, up to a maximum of 6 enemies. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds. Whenever you successfully interrupt a target, you restore 1000 Magicka.
- Pestilent Host – Medium Armor
- 2 – Adds 1487 Physical Penetration
- 3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
- 4 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
- 5 – Adds 1487 Physical Penetration
- 5 – Whenever you kill an enemy afflicted with a poison effect, their corpse releases a writhing mass of Fetcherflies, which seek out the nearest enemy within 12 meters, causing them to bleed for 31200 Physical Damage over 10 seconds.
- Explosive Rebuke – Heavy Armor
- 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
- 3 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 4 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 5 – When you successfully block, you place a bomb on the enemy for 10 seconds. When they are hit with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, the bomb detonates, dealing 13150 Flame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds.
- New Mythic Items
- Ring of the Pale Order
- 1 – Restore 18% of the damage you deal as health up to 2750. You cannot be healed by anyone but yourself.
- Pearls of Ehlnofey
- 1 – Whenever you cast a healing ability while your dominant resource is under 30%, gain 5 Ultimate.
There are new Antiquities to find in the Reach! Remember, you need to own the Greymoor chapter in order to unlock the Antiquities system. The new Antiquities in this DLC include:
- A new Crafting Motif, Ancestral Reach
- A new Hat, the Arkthzand Insight Vertex Shroud
- Two new Furnishings: the Red Eagle Cave Painting, and the Vampiric Stained Glass
- A new Pet, the Dwarven Scarab (split into seven fragments)
- A new Map Furnishing, featuring a map of the Reach
- Three new Sellable Antiquities
- Two new Mythic Items: the Ring of the Pale Order, and the Pearls of Ehlnofey. Each of these Mythics is split into five fragments. You can read the details on these items above in the "New Item Sets" section.
New Collectibles and Outfit StylesEdit
Markarth has a bevy of new Collectibles and Outfit Styles that can be earned in-game:
- The Arkthzand Anfractuosity Shroud is a Collectible Hat earned by completing the "Welcome to The Reach" achievement in the Reach.
- The Witchwise Headdress is a Collectible Hat that is earned by completing the "Witness to Prophecy" achievement in the Reach.
- The Void Shard is a Collectible Memento, acquired by completing the "A Feast of Souls" quest in the Reach.
- The Void Pathosis Collectible Skin is acquired by completing the "Vateshran Hollows Conqueror" achievement in Vateshran Hollows.
- Bound Style Pages for Hungering Void Outfit Weapons will drop randomly from the last boss from completing Vateshran's Rites multiple times.
- The Somnolent Void Rot Non-Combat Pet is acquired by earning the "Nowhere Beyond Your Reach" achievement in the Reach.
Markarth includes two new Motifs for you to acquire:
- The Akthzand Armory Motif Chapters and Book, and its associated style item, the Arkthzand Sprocket, has a chance to drop from Markarth Reward Coffers, which can be obtained by participating in quests for Daily Job Brokers Gwenyfe and Bralthahawn in Markarth.
- The Ancestral Reach Motif can be found occasionally by digging for Antiquities in The Reach.
New Achievements, Titles & DyesEdit
Markarth introduces over 50 new achievements, 10 new titles and 2 new dyes.
- The "Spiritblood Champion" title can be obtained by earning the "Vateshran Hollows Conqueror" achievement.
- The "Spirit Slayer" title can be obtained by earning "The Vateshran's Chosen" achievement.
- The "of the Undying Song" title can be obtained by earning the "Hero of the Unending Song" achievement.
- The "Covenbreaker" title can be obtained by earning the "Master of Storms" achievement.
- The "Hero of Skyrim" title can be obtained by earning "A Bridge Between Kingdoms" achievement.
- The "Champion of Markarth" title can be obtained by earning the "Protector of Markarth" achievement.
- The "Vanquisher of the Gray Host" title can be obtained by earning the "Saint Pelin's Avenger" achievement.
- The "of House Ravenwatch" title can be obtained by earning the "Taking up the Mantle" achievement.
- The "Spirit Seeker" title can be obtained by earning the "Offerings to the Old Spirits" achievement.
- The "Guardian of the Reach" title can be obtained by earning the ""Savior of the Reach" achievement.
- The "Darkstorm Emerald" dye can be obtained by earning the "Savior of the Reach" achievement.
- The "Void Pitch" dye can be obtained by earning the "Honor to the Spiritblood" achievement.
This update includes more than 40 new plans for Dwarven furnishings in the Markarth style. These can be found across the Reach, alongside the Solitude furnishing plans from Western Skyrim. To make room for these new Dwarven plans while keeping the Solitude plans available at their usual rate, older furnishing plans from other styles are less common than usual in the Reach.
You'll also find new Markarth-specific achievement furnishings for sale by Tirudilmo, as well as a small selection of Home Goods furnishings from Averio Brassac, both of which can be found in the city of Markarth.
In addition to the usual Antique Map of the Reach, there are two new antiquity furnishings to seek out in the Reach:
- Red Eagle Cave Painting
- Though this cave painting stands tall, the legend of Red Eagle stands taller still among those living in the Reach … and beyond. The visceral impact of this piece may just haunt your dreams.
- Vampiric Stained Glass
- The dramatic reds and blacks of this stained glass form striking iconography, making it a must-have for any vampire seeking to decorate their sanctuary.
Item Set CollectionsEdit
Introducing Item Set Collections, a new system to help you find and manage all the non-crafted Item Sets in ESO!
Find and collect 'em all! With so many Item Sets in ESO, it can be hard to keep track of them all, much less find them. With a new "sticker book" interface in the Collections menu, you can easily see all the Item Sets in the game (not included those that are crafted), where they drop, and even their combat bonuses.
A new way to manage Item Set pieces! No more storing hundreds and hundreds of Item Set pieces on bank alts. Once an Item Set piece has been collected, Transmute Stations will allow you to reconstruct an infinite number of copies of that piece for only a small Transmute Crystal cost or booster materials, depending on the quality.
- The "Sticker Book"
- Under the Collections menu, you'll find a new tab called "Sets" that categorizes all the dropped Item Sets in the game. By acquiring and binding an Item Set piece to your character, you will unlock the "sticker" of that slot.
- As you collect more pieces, the progress bars will slowly increase and the Transmute Crystal cost to reconstruct them will decrease, encouraging you to collect all the pieces of each Item Set.
- The first time you log in to each of your characters, it will automatically detect all bound Item Set pieces they are holding, in the Bank, or from Housing storage, and add them to the sticker book. Be sure to log in with every one of your characters that is holding Item Sets!
- Keep in mind this new sticker book is not inventory space – you are free to do whatever you wish with the original item, such as selling to a vendor or deconstructing it. You also don't need to worry about the item's trait as long as you've researched it, or quality if you have the boosters for it, since you can choose those when you reconstruct it.
- At a Transmute Station, you'll find a new tab called "Reconstruct" that allows you to effortlessly recreate any Item Set piece you have added to your sticker book.
- Reconstruction only costs Transmute Crystals when you create the item at the regular quality it drops at, but you can choose to spend additional crafting boosters to upgrade its quality. You also can pick any trait for the item that you have researched for that slot at no cost (not even a trait stone is needed).
- The cost is variable depending on how many pieces of that set you have collected – you get bonuses to the cost to make it cheaper if you collect more pieces. It costs 75 Transmute Crystals when you only have 1 piece of that Item Set, and 25 Transmute Crystals once you have collected every single piece of that Item Set.
- Your newly-created item will be marked as "reconstructed" and cannot be traded or sold, but you can deconstruct it to get a small refund of 25 Transmute Crystals.
Transmute Crystal UpdateEdit
To better enable you to use the new Item Set Collections system, we've increased the cap of Transmute Crystals! Now you can hold up to 500 Transmute Crystals (or 1,000 if you're an ESO+ member).
We've increased the number of Transmute Crystals you can earn from most PvE sources, including Undaunted Pledges, LFG rewards, Trial Weekly Quests, and Arena and Trial Leaderboards. We've also increased the number of Transmute Crystals you can earn from the Battleground Leaderboards. As part of this, we've removed the small chance of obtaining a single Transmute Crystal from simply slaying the Final Boss in a Dungeon.
We'll be monitoring how Transmute Crystals are obtained and used in the coming months, as well as your feedback, and may make additional adjustments to Transmute Crystal sourcing in the future.
In this update, we are testing the re-addition of group queuing to Battlegrounds, where players of group sizes up to 4 can join the queue together and be placed on the same team. Solo players can join this queue, or they can join the solo queue to be matched exclusively with other solo players. With this change, we have also removed specific game types to help promote overall queue health. We've also made additional improvements to Battleground matchmaking to help promote better long-term match making.
New Craftable Consumable: Alliance War Skill BoostersEdit
We've introduced a new set of consumables: the Colovian War Torte, the Molten War Torte, and the White-Gold War Torte. These items increase the rate at which you advance your Alliance War Skill Lines by 50%, 100%, or 150%, respectively.
- When can you use these?
- The War Tortes can be used by any character Level 10 or above.
- What do these consumables' boosts do?
- The boost applies only towards advancing your Alliance War Skill Lines. They do not help you earn more AP, become Emperor, or gain a place in the Leaderboard.
- What stacks with what?
- War Tortes will not stack with one another. If you've just consumed a War Torte of any kind, you cannot consume another War Torte until the first one's duration runs out.
- War Tortes are considered a food for the purposes of Provisioning. However, they do not prevent you from also having a food or drink buff active. This means you can eat a Colovian War Torte, immediately eat a Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash, and you will have both effects active on you.
- If you have the Chef passive, you'll make more units of War Torts per crafting attempt. This means that, at maximum Chef rank, you'll make four units of War Torte every time you craft one of their recipes.
- If you have the Gourmand passive, the duration of any War Tortes you eat will be increased. This means that, at maximum Gourmand rank, each unit of War Torte you eat will last 50 minutes, rather than the listed 30 minutes.
- Taken together, someone who is both a fully-ranked Chef and Gourmand creating War Torte for their own use will get a total of three hours and twenty minutes of Alliance Skill boost from a single crafting of the recipe.
- War Tortes also do not prevent you from having an EXP-boosting consumable's effect active.
- How do you make War Tortes?
- Colovian War Torte
- The recipe for the Colovian War Torte (the baseline, 50% boost item) can be found rarely in the wilds of Cyrodiil, from a curious, green-glowing book.
- This recipe requires a new ingredient, Cyrodiil Citrus. These sweet fruits can be obtained by completing quests in any of the five towns in Cyrodiil.
- Molten War Torte
- The recipe for the Molten War Torte requires a recipe scroll for the Colovian War Torte. You'll need to combine that with Chef Arquitius's Torte Dissertation. This tome can be obtained from Tel Var General Merchants for 500,000 Tel Var stones.
- The Molten War Torte requires a unit of Colovian War Torte, and a new ingredient, Rubyblossom Extract. This ingredient can be purchased from Tel Var General Merchants for 100,000 Tel Var stones.
- White-Gold War Torte
- The recipe for the White-Gold War Torte requires a recipe scroll for the Molten War Torte. You'll need to combine that with Chef Arquitius's Lost Thesis. This tome can be obtained from completing a Battleground; while it is exceptionally rare, it is more likely to drop the more victorious you are in battle.
- The White-Gold War Torte requires a unit of Molten War Torte, as well as a new ingredient, Mourning Dew. This item is found, very rarely, from crafting resource nodes throughout Cyrodiil.
- All three recipes require you have your Provisioner Recipe Quality passive at Rank 4, and your Recipe Improvement passive at Rank 6; that is, both must be maxed out.
- Colovian War Torte
New PvP EmoteEdit
The Rage of the Reach Emote can be acquired by combining 30 Siege of Cyrodiil Merits, available by completing District Quests in the Imperial City, with a Siege of Cyrodiil Commendation, available for purchase from Tel Var General Merchants in the Imperial City.
Character Pathing "Align to Terrain" OptionEdit
You can now choose whether a character should Align to Terrain while pathing in your home. This setting is enabled by default and is the behavior you are already familiar with; it does its best to keep pathing characters touching the floor (or whatever may happen to be beneath them.) If you choose to disable this setting, the character will move smoothly from node to node, ignoring obstacles completely. This is intended primarily for flying pets but can be used in other creative ways!
Client Optimization & StabilityEdit
In Update 28, we've made some improvements to client performance in situations where there are many players using many abilities (e.g. Cyrodiil). These situations are some of the most demanding we have in the game from a performance perspective. Now with optimizations to parallelization, thread contention, and sorting, players in these intense scenarios should see a reduced impact to FPS and therefore a smoother overall experience.
- A small number of UI elements in the Japanese and French game client are currently in English or are not visible at all. This should be fixed in an upcoming incremental patch.
Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Chapters & DLCsEdit
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Opening reward chests from completing quests in Southern Elsweyr will now consistently reward blue-quality items.
- The map pin for your character will now appear correctly while in the Dragonguard Sanctum.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed an issue where certain pots of soup hanging over a campfire would grant two foods, instead of just one, when looted. No (extra) soup for you!
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Kyne's Aegis Trial
- Lord Falgravn
- Lord Falgravn will no longer break the floor and transition to the Ritual Vault while enraged.
- Blood Dome will once again only appear when Lord Falgravn enters the Ritual Vault.
- Grievous Pulse will now do increased damage consistently throughout the duration in Hard Mode, rather than increasing damage dramatically after a short time.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue where set items would not drop for characters below Level 30 in some circumstances in Southern Elsweyr or Greymoor.
- Fixed an issue where some codex entries had their text cut off.
- Fixed an issue where excavating an Antiquity too quickly could cause the game to crash.
- Adjusted the positioning of various Antiquity visuals during Excavation, to ensure they are not visible until you remove the final layer of dirt.
- Added a new section to the Antiquity Codex that calls out all of your currently active leads.
- Fixed an issue where the Scrying UI would remain present when accepting a Ready Check while Scrying.
- Fixed an issue where some options were present in the Scryable menu when not applicable in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed issue where the All Active Leads section of the Antiquity Codex was not properly filtering out items you did not have leads for.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur in the Antiquities Codex while in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where you would occasionally not obtain Bonus Loot when completing Excavations in Eyevea. You'll now receive items in the Trainee set from Eyevea.
- Fixed an issue that caused several map markers to disappear unexpectedly, primarily for homes in Western Skyrim and Blackreach.
- The map of Solitude that you see in Snowmelt Suite and Proudspire Manor now includes pins for the various locations in the city, instead of being ominously empty.
- It is now easier to target the "Remnant of the False Tower" antiquity furnishing.
- The base of the "Moonlight Mirror" antiquity furnishing no longer appears hollow when viewed from below.
- Sealed a small seam partway up the "Morthal Banner, Hanging" achievement furnishing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the icons for certain Antique Map furnishings to appear upside-down.
- The Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery now correctly appears in the "Classic" category in the Gamepad Collections menu, instead of being miscategorized in the "Notable" category.
- Note: This was a UI issue only, and did not impact furnishing limits or any other functionality for the home.
- Historian Phedre now animates a little more smoothly when she finishes peering at her map.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Dark Clouds Over Solitude: The quest pin that points you to investigate the Queen's assassination is now correct.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Unhallowed Grave
- Fear abilities cast by summoned Ghosts will now force your character to be feared in place.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Halls of Fabrication
- The Assembly General can no longer be attacked while playing its intro sequence the very first time it is engaged.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Stone Garden
- Stone Husks in the refinement wing will now correctly activate when they are supposed to.
- Other group members no longer appear stuck in their transformed Behemoth state when the transformation ends.
- Werewolf Behemoth Form
- Fully charged heavy attack damage dealt by Mutilate is now correctly recognized as such for item sets that require it.
- Arkasis the Mad Alchemist
- Hitting a Stone Husk with the Bonecrusher ability while it is casting Murderous Mark no longer incorrectly plays the stun hit reaction.
- Fixed an issue where the light emitted by the "Stone Garden Tank, Rootbound" achievement furnishing was offset to the right of the tank.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed an issue where you could craft any ring to satisfy the Jewelry Crafting Certification quest, rather than the stated Pewter Ring.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Other group members no longer appear stuck in their transformed Skeevaton state when the transformation ends.
- Stonekeeper no longer appears offset from its base.
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat & AbilitiesEdit
- Fixed a few instances where players you witnessed using a movement ability such as a charge, teleport; or blink could fail to properly animate.
- Fixed an issue where activating instant cast area-bound abilities could cause your character to stop moving briefly.
- Made several improvements to Light and Heavy Attacks as a result of the PTS test we held in March earlier this year:
- Fixed an issue where Medium Attacks (non-fully charged Heavy Attacks) could deal less damage than Light Attacks in some cases; and more damage than fully charged Heavy Attacks in others.
- Reduced the damage from all ranged Light and Medium Attacks by 10% to ensure they meet ranged damage standards. Heavy Attacks already meet these standards.
- All Light; Medium; and Heavy Attacks now have a 700ms cooldown unique to their weapon configuration (Dual Wield; One Hand and Shield; etc.) rather than varying amounts between 500ms and 1 second. Cast times of Heavy Attacks have been increased or decreased to ensure their total Cast Time + Cooldown remains the same at this time.
- All Light; Medium; and Heavy Attacks now dynamically scale with your highest offensive stats.
- Removed the 200ms delay on Lightning and Restoration Staff Heavy Attacks; preventing some weird hiccups or stutters they could encounter.
- Fixed an issue where Dual Wield Heavy Attacks would calculate their Sneak Attack damage incorrectly in some cases; producing absurdly high results.
- Volendrung's Medium Attacks now properly scale between Light and Heavy Attacks; rather than a flat 5000 damage regardless of charge time. Volendrung's Heavy Attack damage has been reduced to 7560; down from 10;0000; to meet the normal scaling of a 2 handed weapon.
- Fixed an instance where using movement abilities could cause you to snap back to your original point.
- Battle Spirit: Reduced the healing penalty to 55%; down from 60%; to make up for some reductions of Healing Done and Taken we've taken out of the game.
- Item sets and passives that generate Ultimate now require you to be in combat to activate; to help reduce their ability to continuously enter a fight at full Ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where the Charged Lightning and Bone Wall synergies did not remove their synergies from others when activated.
- Fixed an issue where activating the Blessed Shards synergy could remove other active abilities; such as Volley; when synergized.
- Fixed numerous issues with Heavy Attacks sometimes missing targets while strafing and weaving.
- Pets can no longer be commanded to attack innocent NPCs if the "Prevent Attacking Innocents" game setting is on.
- Fixed an issue where tether abilities and sets; such as Shocking Siphon or Stone Husk; were not properly treated as Area of Effect Damage for bonuses such as Ancient Knowledge or Major Evasion.
- Fixed an issue where using some abilities; such as Shield Wall, could desync your Stamina while blocking.
Buffs & DebuffsEdit
All Major and Minor Buffs and Debuffs have been hard coded to go through server validation sooner and more effectively as cached values, rather than abilities that exist on your character. This new system will also properly ensure that no two same buffs or debuffs can ever stack in effectiveness, rather than needing to be individually spot checked on each application. It will also prioritize duration-based sources rather than permanent ones, so you do not need to fear losing their effects. While doing so, we have also properly reigned in the power of these effects into our Set Bonus Efficiency (SBE) standard; Minor effects are now worth 2 set bonuses (previously between .4 and 4.2) and Major effects are worth 4 (previously between 2.14 and 13.3). The new values can be found below.
Now that these bonuses have been reigned in, we have also made sure to keep item sets in their intended SBE range, so we have done a pass on all sets that source these effects to ensure that. While each of these bonuses is normally worth 2 for Minor and 4 for Major, they are worth .5 less than their original value while sourced on an item set, since they are mainly sourced via the abilities and passives in the game. This ensures if you opt to run a set that grants you a permanent major or minor buff, you'll gain some extra effectiveness on top of that to ensure they aren't completely wasted if you gain access to the buff from another source. We have not done a full pass on class abilities since the SBE system is generally meant to be designed for non-abilities; that said, we will keep a close eye on class functionality in PvE and PvP due to these changes.
- Blastbones: Made some improvements to the cooldown duration of this ability, to reduce the chances of it becoming locked out despite the skeleton dying.
- Frozen Colossus:
- Removed this Ultimate and the morphs' Major Vulnerability invulnerability.
- Increased the duration of Major Vulnerability applied from these to 12 seconds per hit, up from 8. This will increase the total duration to 15 seconds per cast.
- Executioner: This passive now restores 500/1000 Magicka and Stamina when it procs, rather than 938/1876 Magicka or Stamina depending on your highest maximum.
- Master Assassin: This passive now increases your Physical and Spell Penetration against targets you are flanking by 1487/2974, rather than your Weapon and Spell Damage against them by 129/258.
- Path of Darkness
- Refreshing Path (morph): Fixed an issue where the visuals from this ability's heal could last much longer than intended.
- Summon Shade: Fixed an issue where this ability and morphs' pet could attack innocents in some cases.
- Soul Shred
- Soul Siphon (morph): Fixed an issue where this Ultimate could aggro enemies, despite dealing no damage.
- Drain Power
- Power Extraction (morph):
- This morph now applies Minor Cowardice to enemies hit, rather than reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by a unique amount. This will result in a larger decrease in Weapon and Spell Damage, but one that cannot be stacked with other sources.
- Reduced the base duration by 1 second, but the ability now ranks up in duration of this by 1 second per rank, up to 10 seconds.
- Power Extraction (morph):
- Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where the synergy from this ability could remove other synergies after being consumed.
- Sun Shield
- Blazing Shield (morph): Fixed an issue where this ability's explosion visuals would multiply in intensity with the number of enemies hit, causing your screen to experience level 7 earthquakes and your eyes to be blinded with the brilliance of Meridia. The explosions will now always appear as well, regardless if you dealt damage.
- Healing Ritual
- Ritual of Rebirth (morph): Fixed an issue where this heal was targeting the ally furthest from you within its range, rather than prioritizing allies who need the heal.
- Feral Guardian: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate and morphs' special attack, Crushing Swipe, could fail to hit large monsters like Dragons or Titans.
- Subterranean Assault (morph):
- This morph no longer applies Fracture, as Deep Fissure now affects all Armor.
- This ability now recasts itself after completing, once per cast.
- Subterranean Assault (morph):
- Frost Staves have received adjustments to help them further stand out as a Tank and Support-oriented weapon type! Check out each ability adjusted to see what's changed with the Frost version of the ability.
- Applying Chilled while actively holding a Frost Staff now applies Minor Brittle in addition to its other effects. Note that the Staff must be on your active bar when Chilled is applied for this to proc.
- Ancient Knowledge: Fixed an issue where the Block Mitigation granted from this passive could fail to apply against certain attacks while equipping a Frost Staff.
- Destruction Expert: This passive now also grants 900/1800 Magicka whenever you absorb damage with a Frost Staff damage shield. This new effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
- Destructive Clench (morph): The Frost version of this morph now taunts enemies for 15 seconds.
- Impulse: Each elemental type of this ability and its morphs have gained new functionality.
- Flame Impulse now deals bonus damage that scales based on missing health if the target hit was burning.
- Frost Impulse now applies Minor Protection to up to 6 group members for 6 seconds.
- Shock Impulse now deals 5% more damage for each enemy hit, up to 30%.
- This passive no longer causes your Heavy Attacks with a Frost Staff to taunt the enemy.
- Increased the strength of the Damage Shield granted from Heavy Attacking with a Frost Staff to 12.5/25% of your Max Health, up from 4/8%.
- Wall of Elements:
- The Frost version of this ability now applies a Damage Shield to you and 5 nearby group members that absorbs projectiles.
- Wall of Frost and its morphs will now cost 4050 Magicka at base, rather than 3780.
- Fixed an issue where the Shock version of this ability and its morphs was not capped at hitting 6 targets, despite having auxiliary debuffs.
- Elemental Blockade (morph): The Frost version of this morph now also applies an additional, smaller shield on you and group members in the area when it ends.
- Deadly Bash: Fixed an issue where this passive could be active while not wearing a Sword and Shield, which caused your character to fail to bash properly when at low Stamina, making you appear to jitter as if you drank Tamriel's largest cup of coffee spiked with moon sugar.
- Puncture: This ability now applies Major Breach rather than Fracture.
- Pierce Armor (morph): This morph now applies Minor Breach as well.
- Pierce Armor: Fixed an issue where activating this Ultimate or its morphs while wearing item sets such as Frozen Watcher could trigger their effects permanently.
- Berserker Strike: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate and morphs' camera shake when striking multiple targets would make you experience a brief but violent earthquake. The camera shake is now the same despite how many enemies you hit and is much more tame.
- Fixed an issue where some passives bonuses did not apply to your pets.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the experience bar for the Soul Magic skill line to display the incorrect amount of current experience for some characters.
- Transforming into a Werewolf in front of NPCs will now properly be considered a criminal act and generate Infamy.
- Roar and Hircine's Bounty: These abilities now always apply their Major Buffs while slotting, rather than only while in Werewolf form. This will fix issues where slotting these abilities outside of Werewolf form could prevent you from gaining their effects from any source.
- Hircine's Rage (morph): This morph now increases your damage taken by 8 to 5% depending on rank, down from 23 to 20%.
- Padomaic Sprint: This passive now triggers whenever you kill an enemy with the Blade of Woe, rather than whenever you kill a citizen. This means it will now work on non-civilian type enemies if you use the Blade of Woe, but will no longer proc off kills on civilians with non-Blade of Woe means. In addition to these changes, this passive will now have significantly less performance implications than before.
- Fire Rune: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs' screen shake would multiply based on the amount of targets hit, causing your camera to violently shake.
- Trapping Webs: Fixed numerous visual issues with this ability and its morphs.
- Reduced the Weapon and Spell Critical Chance granted from Perfect Strike and Spell Precision to 3% each, down from 9%.
Itemization & Item SetsEdit
- You can now obtain Staves in the Kyne's Kiss set.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Restoration Staves from dropping in the Shadow of the Red Mountain set.
- Fixed an issue where the Raiding Target Dummy did not have Major Vulnerability applied to it.
- Updated the tooltips for Hircine's Veneer and Worm's Raiment to match their actual bonuses.
- Potions and Poisons that apply Minor Defile now properly mention they also affect Health Recovery in their tooltips.
- Potions and Poisons that once applied Minor Fracture or Breach have been made into unique bonuses. These values remain at -1320 and -5280.
- Activating a consumable or other quick slotted item will no longer cancel in-progress casts, and instead will now wait until after the cast is complete.
- Daedric Trickery:
- The Major Buffs granted from this set now last 21 seconds, up from 16.
- Reduced the cooldown of getting a Major Buff to 9 seconds, down from 20. This means if the Mad God favors you, you can have up to 3 Major Buffs active at once from this set, or if he is displeased, only 1. Will you be tempted by his honeyed words?
- Hist Bark: This set's 3-piece bonus is now Max Stamina, rather than Health Recovery.
- Innate Axiom: Fixed an issue where this set's bonus Weapon and Spell Damage did not apply to special activates from pets, such as Summon Familiar's damage pulse.
- Magnus' Gift: Fixed an issue where this set's visuals failed to apply when the set procced.
- Night Mother's Gaze: This set now applies Major Breach for 4 seconds, rather than Major Fracture for 6 seconds when you Critically Strike an enemy.
- Noble's Conquest:
- This set now procs off any Bash, rather than interrupts.
- The heal now heals for 9372 Health over 10 seconds, rather than 4300 instantly.
- Added a 10 second cooldown to the heal.
- Oblivion's Foe: Oblivion's realms have been full as of late with the poor souls affected by this set, so it is being reworked again. Whenever you deal damage with Soul Magic using the 5-piece bonus, you mark the target's soul, dealing 12820 Magic Damage over 10 seconds. This set will not refresh itself on targets it is already active on and will wait for the duration to end before reapplying.
- 2 piece: 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 piece: 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 4 piece: 657 Critical Chance
- 5 piece: 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- Spectre's Eye: Increased the duration and cooldown of Major Evasion granted from this set to 30 seconds, up from 5 and 10 respectively.
- Unchained Aggressor:
- Increased the duration of Major Berserk granted to 12 seconds, up from 6.
- Reduced the cooldown to 14 seconds, down from 16.
Dungeon & Arena SetsEdit
- Bani's Torment:
- Increased the duration of the beam to 15 seconds, up from 5.
- Increased the cooldown to 15 seconds, up from 14.
- Dro'zakar's Claws: Fixed an issue where this set could fail to activate.
- Durok's Bane:
- Increased the duration of Major Defile granted from this set to 5 seconds, up from 4.
- Reduced the cooldown to 7 seconds, down from 8.
- Draugr's Rest: This set now has a friendly telegraph to denote its Area of Effect.
- Hand of Mephala: Reduced the snare potency of this set to 33%, down from 50%.
- Haven of Ursus:
- Fixed numerous issues with the targeting for this set's synergy. The shield granted will now always grant itself to the 6 lowest Health targets in a 28 meter radius of the synergizer, rather than the wearer of the set and 6 more.
- Fixed an issue where the shield was not enhanced by the Harmony trait.
- Healer's Habit: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Done when wearing 5 pieces.
- Heem-Jas' Retribution:
- This set now also grants up to 129 Weapon Damage when wearing 5 pieces.
- Increased the duration of Major Berserk on proc to 10 seconds, up from 5.
- Ironblood: This set now grants a unique 30% damage reduction, rather than Major Protection.
- Jailer's Tenacity: Increased duration to 8 seconds, up from 5.
- This set now also grants up to 1206 Max Health when wearing 5 pieces.
- The 4-piece bonus is now Armor instead of Weapon Damage.
- Increased the duration of Minor Maim to 5 seconds, up from 2.
- Added 3 second cooldown.
- Scathing Mage: Fixed a few issues where some Direct Damage attacks that were bound to areas would fail to proc this set, such as Elemental Ring.
- Sergeant's Mail: This set's bonus damage for Heavy Attacks will once again no longer apply to Dual Wield's off-hand strike.
- Sheer Venom:
- Reduced the damage this set deals to 6576 over 6 seconds, down from 8766 over 6.
- Fixed an issue where this set had a higher chance of applying the Poisoned status effect than intended.
- Sunderflame: Reduced the damage done to 12500 over 10 seconds, from 13600.
- Syvarra's Scales:
- Fixed an issue where this set was ignoring its own cooldown in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where this set would stop working if you entered a new zone.
- Champion of the Hist: Increased the Max Health this set grants on its 5-piece to 1600, up from 1206.
- Grace of Gloom:
- Reduced the cooldown of this set to 20 seconds, down from 25.
- The heal from this set now heals for 2550 every 2 seconds, rather than 1096 every second. This should also significantly reduce the visual "rave-like" noise of the set.
- Mad Tinkerer: Fixed an issue where this set's tooltip still stated it had a cooldown, despite not having one.
- Order of Diagna: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Taken when wearing 5 pieces.
- Shalk Exoskeleton: Increased the Spell Damage this set grants on its 5-piece to 171, up from 129.
- Vampire Cloak: This set now also grants up to 171 Spell Damage when wearing 5 pieces.
- Venomous Smite: Fixed an issue where the visuals for this set could remain after the effect ended, such as when the target removed the ability via a purge or died.
- Warrior-Poet: Increased the Max Health this set grants on its 5-piece to 1600, up from 1206.
- Wisdom of Vanus: Increased the duration of Major Mending granted from this set to 5 seconds, up from 3.
PvP Sourced SetsEdit
- Affliction: Increased the damage per proc to 2278, up from 1830.
- Coward's Gear: This set now also grants up to 250 Stamina Recovery when wearing 5 pieces.
- Crest of Cyrodiil: Fixed an issue that prevented these set items from dropping as bows or staves from several sources.
- Fasalla's Guile:
- This set now only activates while in combat, to help reduce the radiant message and Area of Effect spam it creates. The visuals have also been adjusted to proc each tick, but with less aggressive sounds.
- This set now also grants up to 1487 Armor when wearing 5 pieces.
- Leki's Focus: Reduced the damage penalty of your Area of Effect attacks to 5%, down from 15%.
- Steadfast Hero:
- Increased the duration of Major Protection granted on proc to 10 seconds, up from 5.
- Reduced the cooldown to 12 seconds, down from 18.
- Ward of Cyrodiil: Increased the duration of Major Defile from this set to 4 seconds, up from 3.
- The following sets now grant their Major buff for 1 second for every 10 Ultimate spent, rather than every 14.
- Increased the resource on kill from the following sets to 2454, up from 2150.
- Arms of Relequen: Increased the damage per tick of this set to 355 per stack, up from 300.
- Eternal Warrior: Increased the heal from this set to 25750, up from 12500.
- Healing Mage:
- This set now applies Minor Cowardice to enemies hit for 5 seconds, rather than reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by a unique amount.
- Added a 3 second cooldown to the set.
- Immortal Warrior:
- Increased the duration of Major Protection to 20 seconds on proc, up from 10.
- Reduced the cooldown to 20 seconds, down from 35.
- Kyne's Wind: Increased the resources granted per tick from this set to 420, up from 399.
- Lunar Bastion: Increased the shield size per tick to 2737, up from 2383.
- Tooth of Lokkestiiz: Increased the duration of Major Slayer granted from this set to 16 seconds, up from 10.
- Vrol's Command:
- Reduced the cooldown of Major Aegis granted from this set to 21 seconds, down from 36.
- Increased the duration of this set to 12 seconds, up from 10.
- Yandir's Might:
- Giant's Endurance now stacks up to 10 times, up from 5.
- Reduced the Weapon Damage per stack of Endurance to 41, down from 74.
- Giant's Might now grants 63 Weapon Damage per stack, down from 111.
- Increased the duration of Giant's Might to 15 seconds, up from 10.
- Fixed an issue where Giant's Might didn't have a cooldown, which made it possible to create a situation if it was already active and you Heavy Attacked, you could get stuck in a perpetual state of gaining 0 Weapon Damage.
- These increases in power are to make up for the fact that bar swapping off the set causes you to lose all stacks, which is intended.
- Lady Thorn:
- Sanguine Burst's Major Maim now lasts 8 seconds, up from 5.
- Reduced the cooldown per target to 20 seconds, down from 30.
- Pirate Skeleton:
- Fixed numerous issues with weapon swapping and blocking while under the change appearance of this item set. This finally means this set will no longer interrupt you if you were holding block while it activated.
- Removed the proc chance from this set.
- Increased the duration of all effects to 15 seconds, up from 10.
- Increased cooldown to 20 seconds, up from 15.
- This set now applies Minor Defile to you, rather than Major Defile.
- Scourge Harvester:
- Increased the duration of this set to 6 seconds, up from 4.
- Reduced the tick frequency to 1 second, down from 500ms.
- The total healing from this set is now 7490 over 6 seconds, rather than 5715 over 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the Major Vitality granted from this set could persist longer than the beam did.
- This set now applies Major Cowardice to enemies rather than a unique debuff, to prevent situations where you could reduce a target's Weapon and Spell Damage to 0, causing them to deal no damage.
- Increased the duration to 8 seconds, up from 5.
- Increased cooldown from this set to 16 seconds, up from 15.
- Zaan: Fixed an issue where this set was not properly labeled as a proc.
Ability Altering WeaponsEdit
- Concentrated Force: Fixed an issue where the visuals for this set's proc did not display.
- Mender's Ward: Increased the duration of Major Vitality granted from this set to 4 seconds, up from 2.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed a number of floating assets found around the world.
- Your character will now have hair when equipping the Singing Skald hat.
- Added improved screen space reflections options for PC and Mac. You can access these by using the screen space reflections drop down in the graphics options menu.
- Added improved depth of field options for PC. You can access this by using the depth of field drop down in the graphics options menu, then selecting Circular or Smooth.
- Updated the sound effects for a number of Mementos, personalities, and emotes.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed an issue where a campfire in Bisnensel, located in Bangkorai, could not be used for Provisioning.
- The woodworking, clothing, and blacksmithing crafting certifications now have an additional hint about refining previously gathered materials.
Crown Store & Crown CratesEdit
- Homes can now be gifted to other players for crowns!
- You can now purchase a home directly from the store, without having to preview it first.
- Fixed issue where the Daemon Cockerel pet's eyes would not glow at night.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Banished Cells II
- High Kinlord Rilis
- Levitate will no longer have the chance to trap your character in the ceiling.
- High Kinlord Rilis
- Blessed Crucible
- Crypt of Hearts I
- Archmaster Siniel
- Induced Horror will no longer send your character careening through walls.
- Archmaster Siniel
- Wayrest Sewers I
- Varaine Pellingare
- Varaine Pellingare will no longer inexplicably walk through the large platform in his fight area.
- Varaine Pellingare
Events & CelebrationsEdit
- Fixed an issue where a tutorial window would not pop up after accepting any quest that uses a book-type bestowal.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Repositioned several improperly placed harvest nodes.
- Made a number of barrels, crates, and other interactable objects permanently Empty (or removed interaction entirely) to prevent clipping issues.
- Fixed an issue where certain in-world models for maces were dropping as mauls.
- Fixed an issue where a treasure chest in Bloodtoil Valley, located in Malabal Tor, could end up visible but couldn't be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where there was a small chance to get the same Treasure Map you had just dug up in Murkmire or Southern Elsweyr.
- Fixed an issue where several of Rolis Hlaalu's high quality goods could be deleted without requiring confirmation.
- Updated a variety of Achievements and Achievement sub-components to use the phrasing, "Defeat <foe>", rather than simply listing the foe's name.
- Acquire Hints
- Corrected the Acquire Hint for the Necrotic Hoarvor and Verdigris Haj Mota pets, to better match other Collectibles' Acquire Hints.
- Updated the Acquire Hint on Opal Weapon Outfit Styles to better describe how they are obtained.
- Fixed an issue where some map POI icons would not display.
- Fixed an uncommon issue that prevented your character from standing up from a chair when moving, instead turning in place while seated.
- You may now once again use Stone Husk Fragments to create a Target Stone Husk.
- Updated the stage that furnishings appear on when previewed to give a better sense of scale.
- Corrected a small hitch that would occur at the end of closing the "Music Box, Hymn of Five Hundred Axes" furnishing.
- Sealed a small gap that could be seen when viewing the side of the "Music Box, Hymn of Five Hundred Axes" furnishing from a sharp angle.
- Sealed some small gaps in one corner of the "Solitude Counter, Rustic Bar Corner" furnishing.
- The "Fern, Cyan Cluster" and "Trees, Young Snowy" furnishings are now easier to target in the housing editor.
- Added collision to the upper portion of the "Tree, Towering Royal Pine" furnishing.
- The "Trees, Young Snow White Pine Cluster" furnishing no longer appears hollow when viewed from below.
- Improved the sitting behavior of the "Ashlander Throne" achievement furnishing.
- Improved the coloration of the icon for the "Tree, Strong Olive" furnishing.
- Corrected a small jitter that occurred during one of Biro-Dar's animations.
- Corrected a minor visual issue on the bottom of the "Vampiric Trunk, Polished Wood" furnishing.
- The "Tree, Giant Snowy White Pine" furnishing can now be found in the "Giant Trees" subcategory, rather than "Trees".
- Sittable furnishings are now a little bit more forgiving and will let you sit on them even when aligned to slightly uneven surfaces... but don't try to get all M.C. Escher with them. They won't be that forgiving.
- In order to prevent several issues that could occur when a single home had an exceptionally large number of permissions saved, we now enforce a limit of 200 individual permissions and 20 guild permissions per home. If you already have more than these set, they are not lost, but you cannot add additional permissions until you are under the limit.
- Sealed a gap in the northeastern waterfall in Bastion Sanguinaris.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the reliefs in Pariah's Pinnacle to disappear when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused snow to occasionally fall in the interior of Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed an issue that caused two triangular gaps to appear in the surface of the water in Bastion Sanguinaris, near the retaining wall on the northeast side of the front courtyard.
- Updated Historian Phedre's map so that it no longer appears to have small metal pins holding up the corners of the map. (The previous version was a little … tacky.)
- Housing Editor
- Path nodes can no longer be placed at negative height. This prevents very low height path nodes from causing the pathing character to walk straight up into the sky unexpectedly.
- When using precision edit, your selected degree of precision no longer resets when exiting or entering a home.
- Editing a placed character will no longer cause them to sometimes turn in place strangely.
- The outline that indicates a valid furnishing placement now works correctly while you are in Blood Scion or Werewolf form, instead of always appearing invalid for the duration of the transformation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game client.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when joining a group, then logging out to swap to a different character and rejoining the same group.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur as objects faded in or out.
- Fixed a rare crash that was more likely to occur when running in areas with many animated fixtures.
- Enabled reflections and upgraded the shadow quality on the Stadia game client.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the gamma settings to reset to default upon logging in.
- Fixed an issue where opening text chat with Gamepad Mode and leaving via keyboard would leave you stuck in Gamepad Mode.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Corrected various text discrepancies and typos within quests.
- Fixed a number of areas where your character could get stuck.
- Quest Marriage in Ruins: You will now be able to find the stones associated with this quest using the map or compass.
- Servyna now appears where and when she should while on the quests Children of the Hist and Cracking the Egg.
- Added searching and subcategories to inventory screens (Inventory, Banks, Mail, etc.) when using a keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when looking at an achievement while it's earned and also have a text search specified.
- Gift items in the gifting lists now show the quality color in their names.
- Fixed an issue that caused some quests to remain visible in the map's quest panel when subsequently changing the view to another map.
- The icon for the Hungering Void Shield now matches the rest of the weapon set.
- Updated icon silhouettes for unknown Antiquities and locked collectibles and outfit styles to be more visually distinctive.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a default icon to appear when affected by a Vampiric Vitality.
- You can now right click unbound items to manually bind them to your character.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur if you had an ESO Plus membership and attempted to purchase a partially owned bundle.
- Added support for additionalFilter overriding by AddOns with the addition of subfilters to keyboard inventory.
- Added a new API function for getting a valid unit's exact world position for the purpose of tracking or rendering absolute positions:
- zoneId (int)
- x (int)
- y (int)
- z (int)
- Alliance War
- Fixed an issue where the "Enter Campaign" text that appears when queuing for a campaign while in a group would not display the campaign type correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the battering ram UI could continue to display after leaving to go to a Battleground.
- Added quest tracking to crafting screens that becomes automatically enabled when you have a crafting quest (certification, writs, master writs). The tracker will inform you of your quests that can be completed at the station, and marks what materials or selections need to be picked to complete the active quest.
- Recipe names that are too long will now wrap to a second line instead of truncating.
- Added the number of Transmute crystals refunded when deconstructing reconstructed items to the crafting loot stream.
- Fixed an issue in the Russian game client where text in Master Writ tooltips could get cut off.
- Gamepad Mode
- Added searching, filtering, and sorting to banks and Guild banks in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where certain Smithing screens would display the incorrect crafting type after switching between keyboard and Gamepad modes.
- Fixed several issues caused by switching between Gamepad and keyboard mode while in the middle of a craft.
- Fixed an issue where the loot stack count could get cut off in certain languages.
- Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Owned Guild Trader names will now display properly in various Guild menus.
- Help & Tooltips
- Added tooltips to the filter checkboxes in the Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning screens.
- Added "Veteran" to the Descriptions for all Undaunted Monster Mask Outfit Styles that require the dungeon be completed on Veteran difficulty, and fixed other minor inconsistencies in Monster Mask Outfit Style tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where the Maximum Stamina, Stamina Recovery, Weapon Damage, Armor, Spell Damage, Spell Critical, and Critical Resist enchantments were not properly localized. This also fixes an issue where the Maximum Stamina enchantment's effect would be displayed as "Max Stamina" in item tooltips.
- Added several new help entries.