Undaunted Styles are weapon and armor outfit styles based on the original Monster Helm Sets, which consist of a head and shoulder piece only. This gives players the opportunity to achieve the look of a monster set without actually wearing the items via the Outfit System. These expanded styles include five weapons designed in the same theme of the monster they are based upon. All styles include a bow, staff and shield in addition to appropriate one or two-handed weapons.
Undaunted styles became obtainable from Update 18 by participating in limited time events. During these events Pledge Master coffers have a chance to drop the shoulder style motif. Alternatively, the style page can be bought from them outright for 50 Undaunted Keys.
The last boss of the associated Veteran dungeon has a chance to drop the head style motif (e.g. Style Page: Troll King's Mask from The Lava Queen in Veteran Blessed Crucible.)
To coincide with each limited time event, shields and a variety of weapons were also made available as "Arms Pack" in each respective style, available only via Crown Store purchase.
- Chokethorn Arms Pack - September 25 to October 30
- Pirate Skeleton Arms Pack - October 30 to November 27
- Velidreth Arms Pack - August 28 to September 25, 2019
- Mighty Chudan Arms Pack - July 31 to August 28, 2019
- Lord Warden Arms Pack - June 5 to July 29, 2019; May 31st to June 3rd, 2019
- Nightflame Arms Pack - May 29 to June 26, 2019; July 3 to 30, 2019
- Engine Guardian Arms Pack - April 24 to May 29, 2019
- Sellistrix Arms Pack - March 27 to April 24, 2019
- Swarm Mother Arms Pack - February 27 to March 27, 2019
- Bloodspawn Arms Pack - January 30 to February 27, 2019
- Iceheart Arms Pack - December 19 to January 30, 2019
- Troll King Arms Pack - November 28 to December 19, 2018
- Grothdarr Arms Pack - October 31 to November 28, 2018
- Shadowrend Arms Pack - September 26 to October 31, 2018
- Molag Kena Arms Pack - August 29 to September 26 , 2018
- Ilambris Arms Pack - July 25 to August 29, 2018