|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
Undaunted Styles are weapon and armor outfit styles based on the original Monster Helm Sets, which consist of a head and shoulder piece only. This gives players the opportunity to achieve the look of a monster set without actually wearing the items via the Outfit System.
These expanded styles include five weapons designed in the same theme of the monster they are based upon. All styles include a bow, staff and shield in addition to appropriate one or two-handed weapons.
Undaunted styles can be collected by participating in limited-time events throughout the year. During these events a single monster set is featured and their associated armor style pages can be obtained in-game. Events typically last for around 30 days, but they can be shorter. To coincide with each limited-time event, shields and a variety of weapons are also made available as "Arms Packs" in each respective style.
There are three ways to obtain the various style pages for Undaunted styles:
- Head style pages can drop from the last boss of the event-specific dungeon on Veteran difficulty, with a higher chance to drop if the Hard Mode achievement has been unlocked.
- Shoulder style pages have a chance to drop from both "mystery" coffers and dungeon-specific coffers, sold by Pledge Masters, or can alternatively be bought outright from them for 50 Undaunted Keys.
- Weapon pages can only be bought from the Crown Store as monster-specific Arms Pack for 2,500 , or 2,000 for ESO Plus customers.
When the Valkyn Skoria Style was featured, Style Page: Valkyn Skoria's Mask could drop from Valkyn Skoria in City of Ash II. Style Page: Valkyn Skoria's Shoulder had a chance to drop from a City of Ash Coffer, sold by Glirion the Redbeard and the weapon pages could be obtained from the Valkyn Skoria Arms Pack in the Crown Store.
- Infernal Guardian — March 3 to March 31, 2021
- Symphony of Blades — March 31 to April 28 at 10am EDT
- Datamined from Greymoor on PTS
- Datamined from Markarth on PTS
- Datamined from FoA on PTS
- Stonekeeper Style
- Zaan Style
- Sentinel of Rkugamz — January 27 to February 24, 2021
- Kra'gh — December 21 to January 27, 2021
- Tremorscale - November 25 to December 21, 2020
- Maw of the Infernal - October 28 to November 25, 2020
- Earthgore - September 30 to October 28, 2020
- Nerien'eth - August 26 to September 30, 2020
- Domihaus - July 29 to August 26, 2020
- Scourge Harvester - June 24 to July 29, 2020
- Balorgh - May 27 to June 24, 2020
- Stormfist - April 29 to May 27, 2020
- Slimecraw - March 25 to April 29, 2020
- Valkyn Skoria - February 25 to March 25, 2020
- Iceheart - December 19, 2019 to January 30, 2020
- Pirate Skeleton - October 30 to November 27, 2019
- Chokethorn - September 25 to October 30, 2019
- Velidreth - August 28 to September 25, 2019
- Mighty Chudan - July 31 to August 28, 2019
- Lord Warden - June 5 to July 29, 2019; May 31st to June 3rd, 2019
- Nightflame - May 29 to June 26, 2019; July 3 to 30, 2019
- Engine Guardian - April 24 to May 29, 2019
- Sellistrix - March 27 to April 24, 2019
- Swarm Mother - February 27 to March 27, 2019
- Bloodspawn - January 30 to February 27, 2019
Versions of the Undaunted weapons from Engine Guardian, Ilambris, Bloodspawn and Troll King styles with a blue and purple opalescent sheen and bright blue particle effects were available during the 2019 Undaunted Celebration Event.
- Undaunted styles were introduced in Update 18.
- Undaunted shoulder pages used to be only obtainable from Undaunted Chests, but this system was replaced by the Pledge Master system introduced in Update 23.