The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- A spacious and well-watered cave system in Murkmire would normally be used or inhabited by some of the local Argonians, but Tsofeer Cavern is avoided even by the aggressive Dead-Water tribe, all because of one dread word: "Wuju-Ka."
Tsofeer Cavern is a delve in Murkmire.
- Antique Armor: Salvage old Imperial armor for Cyrodiilic Collections.
- Art of the Nisswo: Help a priest of Sithis create a work of art.
- The Lost Legion: Discover the grisly fate of the Imperial Ninth Legion.
- Old Scrolls: An Imperial patron has requested the retrieval of intelligence from the ancient Ninth Legion.
- Sacred Candles: An Imperial patron wishes to carry out a benevolent Argonian rite for long-dead soldiers of the Ninth Legion.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Tsofeer Cavern.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- Kotu Gava
- Kotu Gava Broodmother
- Kotu Gava Spawn
- Wuju-Ka Guardian
- Voriplasmic Corpse
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Tsofeer Cavern Explorer||5||Explore and clear Tsofeer Cavern.|