|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This article is about in-game items. For PS4 Trophies, see Achievements (consoles).
Trophies are a set of items in Elder Scrolls Online that include Treasure Maps, Survey Reports, Fish and some Quest Items, as well as souvenir items which add progress towards "Trophies Achievements". Pets and Mementos were originally considered trophies before they were moved into the Collections system.
Sometimes when you kill certain creatures, you may acquire special monster trophies previously known as Collectibles. These automatically add progress towards Trophies Achievements, and then you can sell them to vendors; otherwise, they only take up space in your inventory. If you collect all of the trophies of a given set, you'll receive a 10 point Achievement. Collectibles cannot be traded to other players.
|Smoldering Ember Heart||Flame Atronach|
|Fleshy Symbiont||Flesh Atronach|
|Crackling Lodestone||Storm Atronach|
|Petrified Spider Egg||Spider|
|Luminous Blood Sac||Hoarvor|
|Polished Shell Shard||Mudcrab|
|Burning Daedroth Eye||Daedroth|
|Blighted Iron Collar||Scamp|
|Spider's Crown||Spider Daedra|
|Perfectly Balanced Gyro||Dwarven Sphere|
|Whirring Dynamo||Dwarven Spider|
|Ogre Toe Ring||Ogre|
|Flawless Tail Feather||Harpy|
|Icebound Vertebra||Ice Wraith|
|Hand of Glory||Zombie|
|Twitching Draugr Hand||Draugr|
- Folium Discognitum
- Quest Chain: Mages Guild
- Area: Eyevea
- Quest: The Mad God's Bargain
- Effect: Grants 2 Skill Points and disappears.
- Pledge of Mara
- Available from the Crown Store or with the Imperial Edition.
- Effect: Enables the Ritual of Mara and disappears.
|||Atronach Element Collector||10||Collect trophies from all types of atronachs.||Elemental White|
|||Chitin Accumulator||10||Collect trophies from all the chitinous creatures of Tamriel.||Mudcrab Maroon|
|||Dwarven Secrets Gatherer||10||Collect trophies from Dwemer constructs.||Faded Dwemer Scholar Red|
|||Monstrous Component Collector||10||Collect trophies from all the monstrous creatures of Tamriel.||Trolls Fur Brown|
|||Nature Collector||10||Collect trophies from nature spirits and natural creatures from across Tamriel.||Spriggan Green|
|||Oblivion Shard Gatherer||10||Collect trophies from all types of slain Daedra.||Oblivion Vermilion|
|||Tamriel Beast Collector||10||Collect trophies from all the beasts of Tamriel.||Beast Collector Violet|
|||Undead Hoarder||10||Collect trophies from all the undead of Tamriel.||Gangrene Green|
- Prior to Update 7, trophy items had to be used in the inventory before they counted towards the related achievements. Upon use, the trophies disappeared. It was possible with this setup to transfer items to other characters on the same account using the Bank, allowing you to choose which character to progress the achievements with. This is no longer a viable option since achievement progress is now automatic upon acquisition of the trophy, and the items are backpack bound on pickup, so they can no longer be placed in your bank or traded to other players.