|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Outside Morthal Barrow|
When you approach the barrow with Lyris Titanborn, she will be restricting entry to the barrow.
- Swordthane Enyra: "Keep back, the barrow is unsafe!"
- Lyris Reddharn: "Jarl Reddharn sent us. What happened here?"
- Swordthane Enyra: "Reachmen. Let's talk if you want details."
You have the option of talking to the swordthane about what happened to her soldiers while in the barrow.
- "You there! The barrow is off limits. We are here to make sure nothing gets in or out, and we'll do so by any means necessary."
- Jarl Reddharn sent us. He said he hasn't heard from the soldiers he sent to the barrow.
- "I did not want to spare the soldiers I had left to send a message.
We destroyed a number of strange sticks set up on the outskirts of town. When we reached the barrow, we spotted a few Reach barbarians. I sent word and we charged after them."
- Then what happened?
- "A storm appeared in the barrow, if you can believe such a thing! It was foul magic, almost certainly!
Soldiers began changing around me. Dying or falling into a stupor. Some turned into monsters! And then the draugr crawled out of their graves."
- Did you see one of those strange sticks in the barrow?
- "We never made it that far inside. And when the storm hit, it was all I could do to get out and seal the door behind us.
If the jarl sent you and you're intent on entering the barrow, I won't stop you. But if you emerge as a monster …."