|Location||Ruins of Garlas Malatar, Depths of Malatar|
Stone Watchers are stone Ayleid statues fought in Depths of Malatar. They are first encountered in the Ruins of Garlas Malatar, and will initially stand motionless until they detect enemies, entering combat. During the battle with The Weeping Woman, the watchers in the room will awaken and should be killed to ease the fight.
- The Guiding Light: Find the way into an ancient Ayleid city and recover a historical artifact.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- Heavy Slash
- A melee attack that causes very high physical damage and knock back if it connects. This attack can be blocked to reduce the damage and prevent the stun.
- Ice Cage
- The enemy summons a ring of frost around itself that does moderate frost damage over time to all players in the red circle.
- Jagged Ice
- The enemy conjures icy shards around itself, dealing moderate frost damage every 1 second for 12 seconds.
- Savage Winds
- The enemy envelops itself in winter winds, the winds pulse outwards, dealing minor frost damage every 1 second for 10 seconds.