|Secundinus the Despoiler|
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Coldfire Reach
- Cold fire blooms out from beneath him in five directions, dealing major flame damage.
- Enveloping Strike
- Deals moderate physical damage.
- Pure Terror
- Secundinus picks you up with a beam of energy, preventing you from moving for five seconds. Use damage shields and set down heal over time effects to mitigate the damage for the duration of the ability. As you're being restrained, blue energy flies from your body towards the cold fire braziers on the southeast, northeast and northwest corners of the platform.
- Summon Skeletal Wretch
- Secundinus rushes over to a bone pile and summons two Skeletal Wretches.
Engaging him in combat:
- "Welcome! My graves are hungry for new occupants."
- "Visitors are too few down here. I wonder why?
Encountering him after the first time:
- "This time you shall taste the soil of a freshly-dug grave!"
- "Still trying to kill the unkillable?"
- "You return to join my collection?"
- "Welcome back. The grave awaits!"
Summoning Skeletal Wretches:
- "Awaken, lost souls! Awaken and serve me!"
- "Come alive, my thralls! Protect me!"
- "The dead arise to serve me!"
- "Come, friends—join the festivities!"
- "Come out! Protect your master!"
- "Look well, mortal. Soon you will join them!"
- The book Chapter XII: The Graverobber of Imperial City is found beside a table near him, and details his backstory.