|Line Rank||4||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. The damage over time increases the longer the effect lasts. Instantly applies the poisoned status effect.
Heals you for a percentage of damage done.
- Searing Strike: Slash an enemy with flame, dealing [1498 / 1515 / 1530 / 1548] Flame Damage and an additional [2997 / 3023 / 3053 / 3090] Flame Damage over 10 seconds. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Burning status effect.
- Venomous Claw: Cost: 2525 Stamina.
Rake an enemy with your claw, dealing 1548 Poison Damage and an additional 3097 Poison Damage over 10 seconds. The poison seeps into the target and deals increased damage the longer it lasts, dealing [17 / 18 / 19 / 20]% more damage every 2 seconds. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Poisoned status effect.
- Burning Embers: Slash an enemy with flame, dealing 1548 Flame Damage and an additional 3097 Flame Damage over 10 seconds. You heal for [94 / 96 / 98 / 100]% of the damage done with this ability. Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Burning status effect.
Searing Strike deals Fire Damage to an enemy and applies fire damage over time. The Venomous Claw scales off Stamina and Weapon Damage, and deals Poison Damage, with increased damage the longer the effect lasts. The Burning Embers morph heals you at the end of the effect.
- The healing from Burning Embers occurs when the effects times out, when the enemy dies, or when you reapply the effect on an enemy.
- The Venomous Claw morph was added in Update 10, replacing Unstable Flame, which dealt Flame Damage instead of Poison Damage.
- Burning Embers is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate and Inferno Dragon builds, while Venomous Claw is recommended for Venomous Dragon.