If you speak to him, he'll bark at you:
- "Get away, ephem. Away from me. Away from our island!"
If you are an Altmer, he'll instead discus philosophy:
- "Do our ancestors still smile upon us? Now that our borders have been taken? Now that we've tainted our homeland with unworthy souls?
Are we still worthy of Summerset …?"
- What do you mean?
- "My ancestors built the city beneath our feet. It is by their sweat that we were given the glory which is Summerset. It is their blessing which we most revere.
And yet, ephems have come, to trample upon our most holy land."
- Why do you think that upsets your ancestors?
- "They made Summerset for us. Us, who are worthy of it's bounty, it's beauty.
These ephems dirty everything they touch. Our morals, our culture, our way of life. Soon there will be nothing left. Our ancestors look upon us in shame."