|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
Rebate restores your Magicka whenever one of your summoned creatures is killed or unsummoned.
- As of Update 9, the only way to unsummon a creature is to remove the skill from your skill bar. This can most easily be done via weapon swap, provided you don't have the same summoning skill in the same slot on both skill bars.
- You may also unsummon them from your character screen. Scroll down to the creature and click remove effect.
* Updated this ability's tooltip to state that pets restore magicka when they die, or when you unsummon them.
* Fixed an issue where this ability was not restoring magicka when a Daedric pet was de-summoned or died, and the magicka restore from this passive now scales with your level instead of your maximum magicka.
* Fixed an issue where Rank II of this passive was restoring less Magicka than intended for player characters at Level 50.
* Fixed an issue where this passive would dismount you if it procced.