Released on April 19 2021. (forum post)
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.3.8 fixes the issue with players on your friends or guild list displaying their last logged in date of 1970, a few fixes for Gamepad Mode and some base game quests, resource nodes not appearing correctly, and more. This patch also fixes the issue where some NPCs were invisible or not respawning in some zones. The size of this patch is approximately 91.6MB.
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat & AbilitiesEdit
- Fixed a calculation error in the Rationer star's effect.
- Updated the Rationer Champion Star to only provide a duration bonus to stat-altering foods and drinks. This Champion Star was never intended to affect the duration of such foods and drinks.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue where resource nodes would occasionally not appear with their correct model.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Blackwood Prologue
- The Emperor's Secret: Fixed an issue if you attempted to use the cart to Riften, multiple errors would occur unless your character was standing in the correct spot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs around Southpoint to respawn too quickly.
- The Rift
- In His Wake: Corporal Bredrek will no longer spawn in odd spots when granting this quest, and will also no longer pursue you to give you his quest.
- Your offline friends and guild members are no longer lost traveling back in time to 1/1/1970 and have returned safely to the present.
- Gamepad Mode
- Fixed an issue where the keybind for quickslotting items would display in the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the inventory to not display properly when quickly switching between it and another screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling the list of offerings in a trade window.