Released on May 18 2020. (forum post)
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.0.4 is the final patch on the PTS before Greymoor and Update 26 launch. Included in this patch are additional adjustments for Kyne's Aegis and Antiquities, fixes for quests in Western Skyrim and a couple item sets, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 76MB.
Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
DLCs & ChaptersEdit
Crafting & Economy
- You can now attune an Attunable Crafting Station to the Stuhn's Favor item set while standing near the crafting station outside the Hunter's House.
Dungeons & Group Content
Kyne's Aegis Trial
- Captain Vrol
- Chains created by a Sharpened Conduit now always last until the conduit is destroyed (or the player character who is chained dies).
- Reduced the damage from Sharpened Conduit's "Shock Spear Link".
- Reduced the health of Sharpened Conduits.
- Removing the snare applied by the chain of a Sharpened Conduit no longer removes the chain.
- Sharpened Conduits that fall on ballista platforms now take longer to "arm" if the boss is not on that platform.
- Lord Falgravn
- Torturers will now correctly perish when Lord Falgravn dies.
- Death Seekers can no longer hit player characters above or below them with their Ground Smash ability.
Exploration & Itemization
- Repositioned a number of harvest nodes to ensure you'll be able to properly access them.
- Updated the "Meticulous Digger" Achievement to require Advanced difficulty, rather than Master difficulty.
- Added previously missing antique maps for Coldharbour, Craglorn, and the Gold Coast.
- Fixed an error that could occur when playing through The Antiquarian Art quest while in gamepad mode.
- Updated a number of Antiquities-related error messages to use correct wording. Pay no attention to the early, stubbed-in wording behind the curtain…
- Fixed a number of typos in the Lore entries of Antiquities.
- Added text to the Adornments, Face Markings, and Body Markings that you can obtain via the Antiquities system.
- Fixed an issue where an icon failed to load in the Antiquities tab of the Map screen.
- Fixed an issue where area highlights (including Antiquity dig sites) on the compass would not resize correctly if the screen was resized.
- Added options for filtering an Antiquity list from subcategories in Gamepad mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Lore Library entries to be unreadable or to lose their highlight when the cursor was positioned above them.
- You can now bring up a filtered overlay view of the Help Tutorials menu while playing the Antiquity Scrying or Excavation games.
- Dig Sites
- Swapped the colors for Dig Sites displayed on the map. Now, the tracked Antiquity's dig sites will have a white center, while un-tracked Antiquities' dig sites will have a blue center.
- Fixed an issue where someone turned off the lights at a few dig sites.
- Improved the selection area for individual chunks of dirt in Excavation.
- When you hover over a cell that has been Augured, you will now see a white glow, indicating how far away the Antiquity could be from that square.
- Fixed an issue where the persistent visual effects would not consistently display on uncovered Excavation bonus loot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause chain-explosions from Fissures to not properly display all visual effects. In short: your earth-shattering 'kabooms' will now be properly visible in all their glory.
- Added a cap to how many times you can use the Augur tool.
- Fixed an issue where Antiquities found while excavating wouldn't take damage from over digging with a leveled up Trowel or Shovel.
- Fixed an issue where the effects displayed when damaging an Antiquity would sometimes not play.
- Fixed an issue where the digging difficulty for the different Ebon Dwarven Wolf parts was too samey.
- Added a separator between Antiquities you have the Lead for ("Available") and those Antiquities you do not currently have the Lead for in the "Scryable" section of your Antiquity Codex.
- Slightly adjusted how difficulty is displayed in the Antiquity Codex.
- Fixed an issue where the keybinds in the Antiquity journal would not update correctly if the screen refreshed while the mouse was over an entry.
- Fixed an issue where the Lead for the Sloped Dwarven Guards (a fragment of the Ebon Dwarven Wolf Mount) were dropping less often than intended.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to crash when initiating a Scry.
- Fixed issue where keybinds would not always work properly for dialogue boxes that appeared during the initial Scrying animation.
- Fixed an issue where you could stand on a section of invisible boundary collision in Bastion Sanguinaris.
- Updated several painting names to properly note their metal (brass) frames instead of referring to wood.
Monsters & NPCs
- Added fleeing behavior to Lynx critters in the open wilderness near Morthal.
- Chief Gruthar now has a boss health bar to remain consistent with other Delve Bosses in the game.
- Ysmgar's orbs no longer stack directly on top of his position.
- Players stunned by Frigid Waters will now be immune to other CC abilities while stunned.
- Darvasa Thalas in Blackreach is now wearing clothes.
Quests & Zones
- Added a map for Tzinghalis's Tower.
- Adjusted a number of areas to ensure your character will no longer die simply by walking through caverns.
- The door between Blackreach: Lightless Hollow and Blackreach: Dusktown now functions properly.
- All main story quests are now designated as such in the quest journal UI.
- The Bleakridge Barrow map now zooms out correctly into the proper area of Western Skyrim.
- Fixed an issue where quest assists for the quest outside of Nchuthnkarst would attempt to lead you further inside.
- Greymoor Rising:
- You will no longer re-trigger the theater scene indefinitely when returning to the area after confronting Rada Al-Saran.
- The gold and XP received after completing this quest are now set at the correct level.
- The Lightless Hollow: Ole no longer infinitely speaks his VO when re-entering his camp; he now disappears when leaving his quest area.
- Long Journey Home: The quest pin for Old Mjolen is now in the proper place.
- Of Ice and Death: You'll no longer be able to sneak into Verglas Hollow the back way.
- The Gray Host: The gold and XP received after completing this quest are now set at the correct level.
- The Maelmoth Mysterium: The Narsis bottle can now be viewed more easily.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Added "Antiquities" to the list of additional activities a guild can flag in their recruitment listing, and that can be searched for, in the Guild Finder.
Monsters & NPCs
- Netch Gouger Spellfiends
- Updated the abilities of these monsters to fix an issue where they were not animating when using abilities.
Quests & Zones
- Your character will no longer die near the Wayshrine inside Tor-Hame-Khard.
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat & AbilitiesEdit
- Fixed an issue where the base critical resistance was not correctly applying at all times.
Itemization & Item SetsEdit
- Thrassian Stranglers: Fixed an issue where this set worked against critter kills. While true that Sloads are truly awful creatures that wouldn't bat an eye at killing adorable critters, even they would not seek these life forms out to fuel their most powerful weaponry.
- Yandir's Might and Perfected Yandir's Might: Fixed an issue where you could not gain stacks of Giant's Endurance under specific circumstances.
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed an issue where some ground textures would only display their low quality versions.
- Fixed an issue where non-combat pets would not play some of their animations while sprinting.
- Fixed a rare issue that could occur if a decorator lost their decorating permissions in the middle of making a precision edit. This now correctly cancels the edit.
- Fixed an issue where Battleground entries within the Activity Finder would state that they had teams of 1 rather than 4.
- The agreement text for the EULA in the Russian client is no longer slightly foreshortened.
- You are no longer prompted to save changes or warned of lost changes when using a race, appearance, or alliance change token if the character hasn't been changed.