Released on October 26 2019.
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.6 includes several fixes for quests in Southern Elsweyr, including some not being able to advance The Dragonguard questline. Also included are combat fixes, including some cost reduction Champion Point abilities being additive instead of multiplicative, and a number of Battleground fixes including matches not shutting down after 5 minutes, and solo players with high MMR not being matched up correctly.
We’ve also implemented some adjustments to help with long load screens, disconnects from the game, or rollbacks during high load scenarios. The size of this patch is approximately 275MB.
Dragonhold Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- The correct amount of Treasure Chests will now spawn in Moonlit Cove.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed an issue where the Zone Guide wasn't accessible while in the Senchal Outlaw's Refuge.
- A Childhood in Flames:
- You will no longer see two versions of Daini in the cellar.
- The pirates in Southguard Ruins are now slightly less chatty with one another.
- New Moon Rising: Fixed an issue that would cause some of the final boss’ death effects to display incorrectly.
- Order of the New Moon:
- Fixed an issue where the scene in the ritual room would vanish while standing in certain spots.
- The floating bartender has lost her levitation spell and is now grounded.
- Fixed an issue when trying to use the attic door, your character would get stuck running into the door repeatedly before using it.
- The Dark Aeon: Fixed an issue where you could run out of Joorahmaar's chambers while engaged with the Dragon.
- The Dragon's Lair: Fixed an issue if you logged before talking to the friendly Dragon, the quest would break.
- The Dragonguard: Added several fixes to help prevent Laatvulon from missing his cue to take the sky, disrupting the flow of the event.
- The Pride of Alkosh: Fixed several audio-timing issues with the final encounter.
- Tomes of the Tsaesci: Fixed an issue where the quest assist radius didn't properly reflect where some of the quest items were located.
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat & AbilitiesEdit
- Fixed multiple issues where Champion Point abilities that dealt with cost reduction were additive instead of multiplicative.
- Fixed an issue where stick mounts would benefit from increased mounted speed. Sorry to everyone who enjoyed this temporary bug!
- Unstoppable Brute (morph): Fixed an issue where the snare from this ability failed to apply.
Itemization & Item SetsEdit
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Alliance War & PvPEdit
- Fixed an issue where Battlegrounds would not shut down properly after 5 minutes if the minimum number of players wasn’t met.
- Fixed an issue where Battlegrounds would not correctly match solo players with high MMR differences. It still prioritizes waiting for new players to queue so to make a more competitive game, but eventually will now create a game when 12 people are available.
Crown Store & Crown CratesEdit
- Added persistent visual effects to the Sanguivorian Howler (found in the New Moon Crate) when running, as well as an added effect trail when rearing up.
- Implemented some adjustments to help with the issue where you could run into long load screens, disconnects from the game, or rollbacks during high load scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where it would appear as though other players were “flying” in a straight line. Note they were not actually flying, they just believed they could fly. They believed they could touch the sky.
- Fixed several issues where attempting to modify a group in multiple ways (kicking, leaving, inviting, etc.) would not display a proper error message.
- SecurePostHook will now be able to hook functions referenced through metatables.