Released on February 18 2019.
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.3.4 is our last incremental patch on the PTS and includes several more adjustments to the Wrathstone dungeons, in addition to some more bug fixes in the base game. This patch requires another PC NA character copy due to needing to test some new database code prior to PC launch. The size of this patch is approximately 116MB. Thanks to everyone for all your testing and feedback!
Wrathstone Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Lowered the maximum health of Dwarven Centurions that spawn during the encounter.
- Increased the time between The Stonekeeper's second Gauntlet being destroyed and the first cast of Disintegration Failsafe.
- Increased the health of the Stonekeeper’s torso.
- Spinning Blade Traps will now deactivate later in the fight.
- The Stonekeeper now summons a Dwarven Centurion after firing Haywire Missiles on Hard Mode.
- The Skeevatons are now called upon just once instead of twice during the encounter.
- Decreased the frequency and amount of Dwarven Spiders that appear on the platform with The Stonekeeper.
- Decreased the radius of Whirring Blades, and increased the time between Whirring Blades appearing and disappearing.
- Increased the health of the Flame Bellows Gauntlet and the Rotary Blades Gauntlet.
- Decreased the damage done by Disintegration Failsafe, which will also now fire slightly less often.
- High-Pressure Blast now fires less frequently and only activates once both Gauntlets have been destroyed.
- Increased the damage dealt by the Whirring Blade Trap's Scattered Embers projectile ability on Hard Mode.
- Decreased the effectiveness of Enfeebling Effluvium, and the ability will no longer be cast throughout the entire encounter on Hard Mode.
- Decreased the range that Skeevatons can be hit by Whipping Bolts on Hard Mode.
- Increased the damage done by the Skeevaton's Lightning Chassis melee ability on Hard Mode.
- Increased the triggering radius of the Skeevaton's Frost Mine ability, and lowered the cooldown, both on Hard Mode.
- Decreased the frequency of Dwarven Spiders during the Skeevaton section on Hard Mode.
- Haywire Missiles now fire at an increased rate once activated on Hard Mode.
- Depths of Malatar
- Scavenging Maw
- The damage from Scavenging Maw's Devour ability now increases more slowly the longer it stays applied, resulting in more time to interrupt the ability.
- You can no longer be impacted by other sources of damage while being devoured.
- Maulers no longer spawn on Normal difficulty.
- Decreased the amount of Maulers that spawn on Veteran difficulty.
- Scavenging Maw now lurks in the shadows twice on Normal difficulty instead of three times.
- Decreased the damage done by Retch and Retched Bile on Normal difficulty.
- Scavenging Maw
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat & AbilitiesEdit
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an issue where Streak Fatigue could be avoided unintentionally.
- Red Diamond: Fixed an issue where the heal from this ability had no cooldown.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Alliance War & PvPEdit
- Top-end leaderboard rewards now grant jewelry items, instead of all possible item slots, for the six item sets found in Rewards for the Worthy mails. These include:
Art & AnimationEdit
- Heavy Mazzatun chest armor now resembles its previous appearance.
- The bow string from Auroran's Bow now animates properly.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Significantly expanded the list of potential Furnishing Recipes available from the Jubilee Gift Boxes, which will drop from daily quests during the Anniversary Jubilee. You should see far fewer Clockwork Control Panel Praxis recipes going forward.