Released on December 10 2018.
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.2.11 includes additional improvements for the Mac game client, in addition to fixing a UI issue where it appeared as though skills were not leveling up and the drop rate for the Silver Dawn Motif. If you having lag problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 megabytes and this patch is one.
Wolfhunter Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue where the Silver Dawn Motif was not a guaranteed drop after completing Veteran Moon Hunter Keep on Hard Mode.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
- Implemented some small optimizations to framerate when the game is set to Ultra graphics settings.
Mac Game Client
- Fixed an issue where visuals would randomly flicker when moving around the world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Mac clients to crash when quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Mac client would consistently restart in windowed fullscreen, even after changing it to fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue where Command+Tab wasn't working while in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities wouldn't immediately update in the skills menu when they gained experience.