Released on September 04 2018.
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.1.8 fixes several gameplay issues including bugs with the Balorgh item set, werewolf ability Devour, and pets displaying CC immunity visual effects, in addition to a couple quest and UI-related fixes. We've also set respec costs back to their normal values. The size of this patch is approximately 89MB.
Combat & Gameplay
Combat & Abilities
- Respec costs have been adjusted back to their normal values.
- Fixed an issue where pets were displaying the visual effects from crowd control immunity when they were first summoned or teleported back to your side.
- Devour: Fixed an issue where Skill Points previously spent into this ability were not being refunded to you.
Itemization & Item Sets
- Balorgh: Fixed an issue where this item set would still proc if you attempted to cast an Ultimate ability, but then failed because you did not have line of sight of your target.
Alliance War & PVP
- You will no longer be able to stand in the river below the bridge in Istrius Outpost.
- Fixed a game crash related to quests.
Quests & Zones
- Village of the Lost: Mezha-dro will no longer fail to do his job sealing the Rift if you run to the first location.
- Death to the Crone: Fixed an issue that was preventing you from advancing the quest after killing Barasatii.
- Fixed an issue where the help button on the Announcement panel would appear when it didn't go to a specific help page.
- Fixed various UI errors related to Skills.