Released on March 05 2018.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.8 fixes the recent animation, health, and effects-related desyncs that would occur while in combat, and also fixes some cases of invisible group members. There are also a number of fixes relating to UI, Battlegrounds, loading screens, and more. The size of this patch is a small 85MB.
Dragon Bones Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fang Lair
- Yiserah’s friendly Spirit Summons will now always choose a separate location to place their barriers while in Normal Mode.
- It is no longer possible to avoid some fight mechanics during the Thorvokun fight.
Morrowind Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Alliance War & PVPEdit
- You can no longer take a Relic or Chaos ball out of bounds in Mor Khazgur near the Storm Lords spawn location and survive.
- Player characters with CC immunity will no longer be interrupted by a stun while interacting with Relics.
Combat & GameplayEdit
Combat Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
- Resolved the animation, health, and effects-related desync issues introduced in the previous incremental patch.
- Fixed an issue where some of your group members would appear to be invisible after going to an instanced area.
- Fixed an issue where some player characters and NPCs would initially appear to be invisible when first loading into an area.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Crown Store & Crown CratesEdit
- Hats no longer appear while previewing polymorphs in the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue where items other than Crafting Materials could be placed in the Craft Bag.
- Fixed an issue where you could encounter an infinite loading screen after logging back in from a disconnection.
- Corrected the color of map area pins; the pins that are the current focus will once again be blue as intended, and other pins will be grey.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when navigating to the Outfit selector in the Character screen.
- Utilizing a home storage furnishing will no longer cause your personal bank to be missing the entry to deposit currency.
- Fixed an issue at the Outfit Station where changes would not properly preview on your character.