Released on January 15 2018.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.1 mainly includes some fixes for combat abilities, the Outfit System, homes and furnishings, and Cyrodiil. You can expect to see combat balance changes in next week's PTS incremental patch as we're still going through PTS feedback. The size of this incremental is approximately 168MB.
- Fixed an issue where the "Weapons: Lamia's Song" box, found in character templates, was mislabeled with information about the Jailbreaker set.
- The "Eternal Warrior Weapons" box now properly contains Eternal Warrior weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the "Tester's Lunch Box" container, found in character templates, contained 200 copies of the Orzorga's Red Frothgar recipe, rather than 200 units of the actual drink.
Dragon Bones Fixes & ImprovemetsEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
- The Kagouti Fabricant Mount no longer displays a left eyepiece for speed and inventory previews.
- Fixed a textural issue on the Plague Ogre's face and eyes.
- Fixed an issue where the shoulders and armpits of the Fang Lair Rawhide armor would display seams when the chest piece was equipped.
- The Fang Lair Homespun helmet no longer displays holes on humanoid female characters.
- The Tusked Dragon Priest Mask and Blackmarrow Necro-Turban no longer clips into the base of Argonian skulls.
- The Ruffian's Turban Balaclava and Malefic Standing Collar Hood no longer clip into Khajiit necks.
- Fixed an issue where the Scalecaller Iron Helmet would appear unsnapped for some crouched female player characters.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fang Lair
- Thurvokun's Cold Snap ability will now hit your character no matter where you stand within the telegraphed area.
- It is no longer possible to avoid Sabina's chains.
- Ulfnor and Sabina will now properly respawn should your group fall to their might.
- Scalecaller Peak
- Pestilent Brute's Venomous Claw will now properly damage your character.
- Improved the activation animation for the “Orb of Stone” achievement furnishing.
Morrowind Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue that caused certain weapons and armor found on weapon racks, or otherwise lying around in Morrowind, to sell for more gold and deconstruct for more materials than intended.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Ancestral Adversity: You will no longer encounter missing door pins into Veloth Ancestral Tomb if you ditch Narsis partway through the experience.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Destruction Staff
- Elemental Storm: Reduced the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 10 meters.
Combat Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
- Fixed an issue where some abilities, such as Volatile Armor, Lacerate and its morphs, or the Twin Sisters Item Set, were still respecting the old Area of Effect cap of 6 targets.
- Ardent Flame
- Dragonknight Standard: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could not be dispelled by Negate Magic or the Earthgore Item Set.
- Earthen Heart
- Ash Cloud: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could occasionally expire too early, causing you to lose out on the final tick of damage.
- Aedric Spear
- Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could not be dispelled by Negate Magic or the Earthgore Item Set.
- Restoration Staff
- Healing Ward: This ability will now heal targets more reliably after the ward expires during high-latency scenarios.
Note: This was fixed in v3.3.0.
- Caltrops: Fixed an issue where the visual effects of this ability and its morphs would remain even after the ability had been dispelled by Negate Magic or the Earthgore Item Set.
- Fixed an issue where Champion abilities that reduce the cost of core mechanics (Block, Sprint, etc.) were still working in non-Champion enabled PvP campaigns.
- Earthgore: This item set's proc now only dispels one enemy Area of Effect ability in its radius, instead of all of them.
Base Game Fixes & ImprovementsEdit
Alliance War & PVPEdit
- Scattershot weapons now properly note they apply a 20% damage taken debuff to enemy player characters.
- Closed the “hole” under the stairs at Aleswell.
- Keeps in Cyrodiil can no longer be permanently claimed.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- The “Hide Your Helm” Hat now properly hides headgear from costumes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Midyear Victor's Laurel Wreath to be found in the Hats category instead of the Facial Accessories category of your Collections menu.
- Using an Outfit Station for the first time no longer defaults you to Outfit 1, instead defaulting you to No Outfit.
- When using an Appearance Change Token or Race Change Token, selecting the “Current Appearance” option now includes your active outfit, if applicable.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Outfit System tutorials from appearing.
- Fixed a number of icon mismatches between Outfit Styles and their collectible icons.
- Fixed an issue where unowned Outfit Stations were erroneously being called “Outfitting Stations” on their map location pins.
- Fixed an issue where undoing all pending changes at an Outfit Station would only undo one change.
- Fix an issue where searching through Outfit styles in the collections menu would cause odd category filtering behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the Outfit Station would be empty if opened directly to the Costume and Hat tab.
- Removed the Prisoner's Rags Outfit Styles from the completion rewards for "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour". They will continue to be awarded through the Level Up Advisor rewards at Level 40.
- Note: The previous patch notes noted the reward for Level 40 was the Soul Shriven Motif. This was an error in the patch notes, and should have listed the Prisoner's Rags instead.
- Removed several unattainable dagger Outfit Styles from the list of Outfit Styles.
Crown Store & Crown CratesEdit
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from purchasing the Vampire and Werewolf bites in the Crown Store.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- The bulletin board bestower for The Precursor is now a readable book on Zanon's desk after you have completed the quest.
- The exit door in The Erstwhile Sanctuary is no longer difficult to use, and also now has appropriate audio.
- Improved the accuracy of the maps for The Erstwhile Sanctuary and the Princely Dawnlight Palace.
- Fixed a number of minor gaps between art assets in The Erstwhile Sanctuary and the Princely Dawnlight Palace.
- The Imperial Fountain of the Bay can now be activated, and will have small streams of water pouring from its spouts while active.
- In the Crown Store, storage furnishings can now be found in the new “Storage” subcategory of Furniture, instead of in the “Special” subcategory.
- Deleting a character no longer also deletes items that character stored in storage furnishings.
- Fixed an issue where a full bank would prevent you from depositing items into a storage furnishing.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- God of Schemes: Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent Molag Bal from grabbing your character.
- As part of an ongoing effort to standardize icons across the game, we updated a number of placeholder and existing icons and images.
- Timed notifications are now prioritized over non-timed notifications to help prevent you from missing them.
- Removed commas found in numbers on the Character UI.
- Made some minor adjustments to the layout of tooltips for Level Up Advisor rewards.
- Fixed an issue where ability tooltip text could overlap after backing out of a morph selection.
- Adjusted the framing around recommended abilities in the Skills Advisor.
- Fixed several issues with tutorial windows not being positioned properly.
- Fixed an issue where it would appear like you could attempt to craft Alchemy items without the correct amount of materials.
- Added a delay to the Ready Check UI to prevent accidentally accepting or declining while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue where the "new" icon wasn't displaying on collectible entries in the Gamepad Collections menu.
- Fixed an issue where the top member of a guild roster could not be selected.
- Home storage furnishing chests can now be previewed from the Tel Var and Writ merchants.
- The tooltip for clearing Outfit slots now correctly displays the cost associated with it.
- Fixed an issue where previewing dyes without an Outfit would display dyes from a different Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where invalid dye slots could appear when using an Outfit.
- Renaming your Outfit will now properly adjust the Outfit selector in the Character UI.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when copying empty dye slots, or when searching through Outfit styles.
- Added an indicator to Outfit styles that are currently being previewed in the Collections menu.
- Outfit styles now have a very slight animation when mousing over them, similar to inventory items.
- Fixed an issue where the quest tracker could reset your tracked quest after viewing your Journal.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur in the Quest Item tab of the inventory.