Released on November 06 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.8 fixes a number of ability-related issues, including one with the Nightblade ability Shadow Image. We also fixed a few quests, including “Kill Enemy Wardens”, and a couple UI issues. The size of this patch is approximately 208MB.
Asylum Sanctorium Trial
- Saint Felms will once again use the Shrapnel Storm ability when engaged on his upper platform.
Quests and Zones
- Glitter and Gleam: You now only require 3 Ornate items to fulfill the conditions of this quest for the Blackfeather Court Dailies.
- Where Shadows Lie: If you somehow end up at the Wayshrine after taking the portal out of the Cogitum Centralis, you will now be directed correctly to Sotha Sil.
Combat and Gameplay
Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where you could move significantly faster than intended while on a mount.
- Fixed an issue where the following abilities (and their associated morphs) could not be cast against an enemy player with the Shield Wall ability active:
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have two combat pets active at the same time.
Alliance War & PVP
- Fixed an issue where the credit for killing Wardens for the “Kill Enemy Wardens” quest was not being shared to group members on the same quest.
Crown Store & Crown Crates
- Fixed an issue where the Ebony Brassilisk pet was visible in your collections menu before you actually acquired it.
- Fixed an issue where the nameplates from group members could disappear after going through a door together.
Mac Game Client
- All currency icons will now display properly in the UI.