Released on October 12 2015.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.9 is an incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, UI, and a quest in Coldharbour. The size of today's patch is approximately 140MB.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the portals from the Central Sewer event from not closing in certain circumstances after the Bannerman boss is defeated.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while fighting Molag Kena in the White Gold Tower.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that was causing some harvest nodes to respawn in the same location faster than intended.
Quests & Zones
- Light From the Darkness: The beams from the crystals will now remain lit longer when you interact with them.
- Fixed an issue where the Vendor window would not update properly if you chose the option "Sell all Junk" when you had a mixture of stolen and non-stolen items marked as junk.
- Fixed an issue where the Stablemaster's UI would not update the mount availability or gold deduction after purchasing a mount.
- Fixed an issue where moving a ring from one slot to another would cause it to appear as though that ring had been duplicated.
- Note: No duplication ever actually occurred; this was strictly a visual error.