Released on July 06 2015.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.0.13 is an incremental patch for PC/Mac that fixes a few issues with quests, crafting, and gameplay. We are also updating the Terms of Service, which you will be prompted to accept upon login. The size of this patch is 134MB.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTSEdit
Combat & GameplayEdit
- The Ritual
- Last Stand: Fixed an issue where this passive was not correctly granting Ultimate when triggered.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed an issue where guild traders were not displaying the hiring guild's name or heraldry immediately after being hired.
- Potions of Weapon Power now have the same 45 second cooldown as all other potions.
- Fixed an issue where the Crown Tri-Restoration Potion was not providing the Major Fortitude buff when consumed.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Direfrost Keep
- Nobles' Rest: You can now obtain this quest until you reach the Great Hall.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- School Daze: Clarified the map and compass pins for the step to Assist Teldras. After you speak with him the first time, the pins will now properly move to the nearby book and the pond itself instead of over Teldras.
- One Victor, One King: Your quest progress will no longer become blocked in the event Leimaer or any of the Stormfist warriors get stuck.
- The Moonlit Path: You will now consistently be able to complete the event "Defend the Silvenar and the Green Lady."
- Pulled Under: You will no longer block other player characters from investigating the dead Worm Cult Assassin if you are already interacting with it.