Released on February 20 2015.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.6.4 is the next incremental patch on the PTS, and addresses additional issues surrounding gameplay, UI, the Crown Store, and more.
- You may lose all audio after playing for a period of time. Completely closing the client and restarting will fix this.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Flaming Oil was costing less for members of the Ebonheart Pact. This trade inequity has been resolved with expedient prejudice.
Art & Animation
- Fixed an issue where idle animations when using a UI screen (such as the map) would not display properly for other player characters.
Crafting & Economy
- You will no longer receive two forms of water from certain water sources, and will instead just receive one.
- Obtaining alchemy water from scaled instances will no longer provide dramatically more than the normal amount.
- Runestones no longer drop belts when harvested.
- When you purchase a Crown Store consumable, a new tutorial will appear that provides tips about the different Crown Store consumables.
- Fixed an issue where the Crown Store and Collections screens would sometimes not be available after performing a jump with your character.
- You will no longer get a “Transaction Completed” message when a Crown Store purchase fails due to lack of inventory space.
- Fixed an issue when previewing mounts if you opened the Crown Store with your weapons unsheathed.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in player characters being capable of greater damage, defense, or movement speed than intended.
- You will now remain on your mount when traveling across a border between zones.
- Mass Hysteria: Minor Maim buff from this ability no longer stacks with other sources of Minor Maim.
- Volatile Familiar: Fixed an issue where Volatile Familiar would sometimes not toggle off.
- Cleanse: Increased the cost for this ability and its morphs back to their equivalent cost from Update 5.
- Thief Constellation
Dungeons & Group Content
- Tempest Island
- Eye of the Storm: You will now correctly get credit for clearing the beach of Lamia before accepting Eye of the Storm.
Exploration & Itemization
- Actually increased the value of the Nirnhoned Trait so it is 50% stronger than the Reinforced trait for armor, as mentioned previously.
- Updated stolen items to be more consistent in their stacking behavior. White quality items will stack to 100, greens to 20, blues to 5, and purples will not stack.
Quests & Zones
- Carzog's Demise: Fixed an issue where it was possible to block group-mates by killing Vardan while your group members were not present in the Inner Sanctuary.
- Updated the art for the login and loading screens.
- The default setting for Compass Quest Givers is now set to On.
- Fixed an issue where the overhead health bars and alliance indicators were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where vendor UIs would not default to the 'All' tab when they were first opened.
- Fixed an issue where you could be 'rubberbanded' when moving with a UI window open, then closing it.
- Fixed an issue where your Character Creation settings would get reset when you altered other settings.
- Fixed an issue in Character Selection where your character would initially face the wrong way.
- Fixed an issue in Character Selection where the background did not change properly when switching characters.
- Fixed an issue in Character Selection where characters would take a long time to load in.
- Fixed an issue in Character Selection where using the 'hide helmet' option would change your appearances to the default setting.