Released on June 16 2014.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.2.2 features fixes and adjustments to general combat and gameplay, skill line issues, quest and dungeon blockers, and a handful of itemization improvements.
Fixes & Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that was causing health bars to become desynced and not display the correct values.
- Attack speed now correctly affects all weapons and weapon types.
- Mundus Stone buffs are now working properly again.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in some monsters becoming invulnerable and unable to be attacked.
- A small number of item set effects that were hitting more targets than intended have been corrected. The impacted sets are:
- Ebon Armory
- Hircine's Veneer
- The Worm's Raiment
- Fixed an issue where Veteran Rank 1 characters were unable to receive vendor loot (items with no use other than to sell).
- Daedric Summoning
- Storm Calling
- Soul Lock II: Corrected the tooltip for this passive ability so that it lists the right percentage in which it can automatically trap a soul in a Soul Gem upon weapon kills.
- Feed: We have removed the cooldown period for this ability. You can use Feed only once per enemy target.
- Devour: We have removed the cooldown period for this ability. You can use Devour only once per corpse.
- Overflowing Altar (Blood Altar morph): The Blood Feast synergy triggered by this ability no longer heals allies multiple times.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Blackheart Haven
- The Roost Mother will no longer sometimes become invisible while using certain abilities.
- City of Ash
- Fixed an issue where the entrance door for this dungeon was not working.
- Crow's Wood (Public Dungeon)
- A Son's Promise: You will no longer have to leave and re-enter the area in order to trigger Telbaril Oran to appear.
- Crypt of Hearts
- When exiting this dungeon, you will now appear right outside the dungeon instead of at the nearby Wayshrine.
- Lion's Den (Public Dungeon)
- Everyone on the threat list for the champion-type monsters in the Lion's Den will now receive proper credit towards the Lion's Den Vanquisher and Lion's Den Conqueror achievements.
- Aetherian Archive
- Fixed additional edge-cases where the teleport pads before the Foundation Stone Atronach could sometimes stop working.
Exploration & Itemization
- Corrected an issue where alchemy solvent tooltips were displaying the incorrect level or Veteran Rank.
- Updated the coloring of racial motif books so that their color better represents their rarity:
- Playable race motifs (except Imperial) are blue.
- NPC race motifs (Primal, Barbarian, Ancient Elf, and Daedric) are purple.
- The Imperial racial motif is gold.
- It is no longer possible to be knocked back into doors and become stuck in the Flame Atronach Lair section of Molavar.
- Loot drops from chests, bosses, and daily quest containers will now grant rewards more appropriate for your character's level.
- Eyes of Azura: It is no longer possible for Irrai to be killed while accompanying you on this quest.
- Right of Theft: Examining General Malgoth's skeleton will now consistently progress the quest.
- Tears of the Two Moons: Fixed an issue where the completion of this quest was not correctly triggering the map marker for the Temple of the Mourning Springs Point of Interest to show as completed (turn white.)
- Reap What Is Sown: Fixed an issue that was causing some people to get stuck on the quest step "Eavesdrop on the Drublog Shaman."
- A Traitor's Luck: This quest will no longer become blocked if you log out of the game during it, or if Cariel becomes stuck.
- The Fangs of Sithis: Barvyn will now correctly reset if your character dies and you use a Wayshrine to revive.
- Restoring Order: Fixed an issue where Rhavil could repeatedly get stuck and reset.
- Geirmund's Guardian: If you log out during the Thane's speech, when you log back in Runehild will be present and you will be set to the "Talk to Runehild" step of this quest. Similarly, if you log out after completing this quest, Runehild will be present and available to grant the next quest when you log back in.
- Smoke on the Horizon: Logging out during the steps for "Lead On, Claurth" or "I Know the Way" will no longer block this quest from being completed.
- Additional Guild Rank Modification, Guild Bank Gold Withdrawal/Depositing and Guild Heraldry had been published to the PTS in a previous patch. These features are still undergoing internal development, and have been disabled until we finish further testing and polish.
- The Guild Store has had several updates done to make it easier to filter items:
- It is now possible to filter by Veteran Rank ranges in the Guild Store. The button appears to the left of the level range label and, when clicked, will change the level range to a VR range.
- Weapons and Armor can now be filtered by Trait.
- Crafting materials can now be filtered more easily. This update adds support for more detailed criteria when looking for an item for a given profession.
- For example, in Blacksmithing you can now specify what you're looking for relevant to Blacksmithing: Motifs, Style Materials, a specific Armor/Weapon Trait, Raw Materials, Refined Materials, and Tempers.
- Food is no longer listed in two places in the filters. It now only shows up under the Consumables category.
- When performing a new filter, the page is reset to page 0.
- When going to the next/previous page in filter results, the scroll bar now resets to the top of the page.