Released on May 09 2014.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated."
- Breaking the Shackle and The Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you're now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion's projection will now always appear for you.
- The Army of Meridia: You will no longer become blocked if King Laloriaran Dynar becomes stuck while making his Coldharbour speech.
- A Thorn in Your Side/A Bargain With Shadows/The Will of the Worm: Thallik's champion will now spawn for all possible quest options.
- Crossing the Chasm: Molag Grunda will now spawn when you enter her chambers after killing Tiny.
- Hall of Judgment: You can now progress even if monsters in any of the waves get stuck.
- Cold-Blooded Vengeance: If you're in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringer: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Eyes of Azura: Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you.
- Eyes of Azura: You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Heart of the Matter: You can now advance the quest after Ukaezai is killed and you take her soul.
- Audience with the Wilderking: If Advisor Norion becomes stuck, he will no longer block quest progress, nor will he prevent anyone else from interacting with the stone pillar.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: There is now just one Valaste in the Mages Guild to interact with on the quest step "Talk to Valaste."
- Main Quest
- Cadwell's Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Shadow of Sancre Tor: If Mannimarco gets stuck during this fight, he and the event will now restart.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: The Alliance Leaders will now spawn properly on quest step " Listen to the Alliance Leaders."
- Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- To Honor the Fallen: Nethrin will now spawn after you visit both dig sites.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- Ancient Power: It's now easier to interact with Miruin's Journal to begin this quest.
- The Lightless Remnant: Verandis will now spawn at the end of the quest, allowing you to progress.
- Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.