Released on April 28 2014.
- Fixed an issue where new characters of different alliances could get automatically assigned to the same campaign.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Fixed an issue that caused some Nightblade abilities to become unresponsive when you were engaged in combat with a large number of enemies.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- If you decide to skip the tutorial, the items granted to you can no longer be deconstructed.
- Adjusted the time after you loot a delve or overworld boss before you are eligible to receive loot from these types of bosses again.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a gradual memory leak during long play sessions.
- Fixed an issue where using dual monitors and bumping the edge of the second screen could inadvertently switch you to windowed mode.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard language could be set to non Latin on startup.
- You must now reach level 10 before creating a new guild.
- Fixed an issue with the Mac client that would occasionally cause crashes or performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause your screen to occasionally freeze and cause unwarranted CPU usage.
- Fixed an issue that would give the appearance that objects were invisible or missing.
- Fixed an issue so everyone must pay the COD fee to accept COD items.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash while viewing the in-game map.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when you encounter select animated NPCs.
- Main Quest
- Lowered the level requirements to attain the following quests:
- Shadow of Sancre Tor
- Last Council of the Five
- Messages across Tamriel
- The Weight of Three Crowns
- God of Schemes
- Note: This only pertains to the level at which the quest can be attained; the levels of the monsters have not changed.
- Harsh Lesson: Fixed an issue where Zaban's body would sometimes not be interactable after the theatre scene.
- To Dawnbreak: Completing the quest Through the Ashes before To Dawnbreak no longer results in getting blocked.
- Breaking the Barrier: The shards will now always appear properly when on the quest step "Use the Runed Talisman on the Wards."
- Heart of the Matter: Killing Ulkaezai and absorbing her spirit will now always correctly advance the quest.
- Eyes of Azura: You will now always be able to interact with the journal pages.
- A Lasting Winter: It is now possible to advance the quest if you fight General Endare and die.
- The Unquiet Dead: Fixed an issue that allowed other players to kill the target before the Bone Scepter animation completed.
- Blood Hunt: Fixed an issue where the vampire event would not always spawn after interacting with the fountain.
- Forgotten Soul: The Central Welkynd Stone is now interactable on the quest step "Attune Surrounding Welkynd Stones."
- The Prismatic Core: Killing the boss while Merric is stunned will no longer break the quest.
- Proving the Deed: Aelif will now always respawn properly if she gets stuck, or if you die while following her to Ragnthar.
- Proving the Deed: Updated the pins on your compass that lead you to the boat to take you from Wayrest to Alik'r.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Fixed an issue where one of the Aldmeri actors would get stuck and despawn, blocking the quest from advancing.
- Khenarthi's Roost
- Reaper's March
- Climbing the Spire: Fixed an issue where the summoning bowl would sometimes not spawn correctly.
- Stros M'Kai
- Tip of the Spearhead: Fixed an issue where you could get into a state where you were unable to stun the guard.
- The Rift