Released on April 15 2014.
- Attempting /stuck in Cyrodiil no longer instructs you to use /bug instead of /help if you're actually stuck.
- Resolved an issue if you take all the resources around the same time, and the icons do not update in real time on the map.
- You will now generate Ultimate against battle-leveled players.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Silver Bolts rank 2 can now be re-added to your skill bar if it gets removed.
- Fixed an issue with the Ranger's gait set bonus. It no longer gives you excessive stamina recovery.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- You will no longer accidentally deconstruct your equipped helmet.
- The sell value of food that you create has been reduced to be more in line with other crafting skill lines.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Dark Anchors
- You will no longer get stuck if all the cultists are killed as soon as they spawn.
- Banished Cells: After killing Cell Haunter and the other monsters, Keeper Areldur will no longer remain trapped.
- Banished Cells: Fixed an issue in the final boss room where the boss would not spawn if you were on the quest, but not on the right step.
- You will now be forced to restart the game client following a patch to ensure you do not get stuck on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where you would get shot up into the air when walking over certain objects.
- Bleakrock Island
- Frozen Man: You will now be able to find the third clue.
- The Army of Meridia: The Groundskeeper will no longer occasionally spawn in an uninteractable state.
- Crossing the Chasm: You will now always be able to start and advance through the portal events.
- Crossing the Chasm: The fight against Molag Grunda will now reset properly if you revive after being killed.
- Trade Negotiations: Markers have been added to the compass and world map for each step in the quest.
- Trade Negotiations: Bodani and Raston should now always appear when turning in the quest.
- Challenge the Tide: The signal horn should now always be able to be used to summon Gruznak.
- Forgotten Soul: The central welkynd stone will now always be interactable.
- Scars Never Fade: Slim-Jah will now always speak with you, and her hunters will now always be willing to duel.
- Unsafe Haven: The ritual event will now spawn in as intended, and will no longer break with many players in the area.
- Main Quest
- Castle of the Worm: Fixed an issue where the quest could become blocked if you logged out or disconnected during the "Observe the Scene" step.
- Castle of the Worm: Cadwell will no longer decide to stop following you.
- Daughter of Giants: The exit portal will now always appear after defeating the final boss.
- Malabal Tor
- Arithiel: The sorcerer event will now always spawn as intended when you're on the correct quest step.
- Reaper's March
- Proving Trust: It should now be much easier to find and heal peasants.
- Divine Favor: Resolved an issue where you could not summon the Guard-Captain.
- The Rift
- The error message "Account Expired" will now display properly when the client is set to any language.
- The error message "An unknown error has occurred" has been edited to be more helpful.