|Follower||An option during Scales of Retribution|
You find her captured by the invading Dominion forces after a failed reconnaissance mission:
- "By Sithis, it's about time. I can't believe it's taken so long to send someone.
You're here to free me, right?"
- Yes. Silent-Moss sent me.
- "Nice to know some of us weren't captured. I'm sure I'll never hear the end of this.
Now if you could untie me, I'll be on my way."
- Silent-Moss said to meet at the rendezvous.
- "Then the plan hasn't changed. Hopefully, I'll see you there.
At least you made it this far without getting caught."
When meeting her at the rendezvous:
- "Nice to see you made it in one piece."
After asking Pale-Heart for support:
- "This is beyond what we usually handle. But the Shadowscales are up for any task."
- Pale-Heart sent me. She said you could offer some help.
- "Did she, now? I suppose I can spare one of my scouts.
Tell me what you need. Do you prefer someone good with a bow or good with a blade?"
- I prefer someone who can handle a blade.
- "A rogue it is. Watch his back. I'd like to see him return in one piece."
- Thank you.
- I changed my mind. I'd prefer an archer.
- I prefer someone who can handle a bow.
- "One of my archers will suffice. She'll take good care of you."
- Thank you.
- I changed my mind. I'd prefer a rogue.
- Why did you volunteer for this operation?
- "Where Pale-Heart goes, I follow. She and I are clutch-mates, hatched at the same time, and trained together from our youth.
We share an unbreakable bond."
When rescuing a villager the dialogue will be randomly generated:
- Ushmeek: "What is this?"
- Ushmeek: "Who are you?"
- Ushmeek: "What's going on?"
- Nuwisha: "Escape with me now, while no one is looking."
- Nuwisha: "Follow me closely, I'll keep you hidden."
- Nuwisha: "I'm here to help. Do what I do and no one will see us."
- Ushmeek: "Lead the way. I hope retribution comes next."
- Ushmeek: "Shadowscales! I guess my lucky day."
- Ushmeek: "I couldn't bear to dig much longer! I'm glad you came."
After the quest, she will be playing the lute:
- "You did it. And the unfortunate people of Murkwater know they've been avenged."