- The List: Return murder victims' belongings to their loved ones.
He's lost hope. You can ask him about his injury.
- "No one is going to help us. We're all going to die here."
- How did you get hurt?
- "They attacked at night. It was chaos. I saw Igarri get hit, helped her in here. I went back out, to help others. Cultists and Dremora everywhere. Leg got slashed, barely made it back. I couldn't help anyone, just listened to them scream."
After you have told him the bad news, he will instead say:
- "Thank you for giving me closure. I hoped Divyth was still alive, but this is better than always wondering and worrying."
- Was Divyth Dorayn a relative of yours?
- "My daughter. She ran off last spring. I hired a bounty hunter to track her down, but I never heard anything.
I'm glad she didn't have to see what's become of Bruma. Wait, why did you say "was"?"
- I think she's dead, murdered.
- "What proof do you have? Maybe you've been sent by the Shadowed Path cultists to torment me!"
- No. The murderer kept items from his victims. Do you recognize anything here?
- "This brush is hers. She always brushed her hair with it. She really is gone then; you're not lying. Now I know at least.
If you find Thaellin, the bounty hunter, try to collect what I paid her. She failed me."
- I'm sorry for your loss.