- This ancient Nord temple, dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia, sits on the side of Kilkreath Mountain. To this very day, Meridia's faithful pilgrims continue to flock to the temple to pray and seek guidance.
|Risen Arcanist, Risen Charger, Risen Marauder, Harrowfiend, Vampire Darkblade, Vampire Fearmonger, Vampire Legionary, Vampire Skullguard
Death Hound, Great Bear, Vampiric Bear, Vampiric Sabre Cat
High Priest Varkour, Priest Ahmin
|Haafingar, Western Skyrim|
|West of Solitude|
A copy of Divines and the Nords can be found on the altar in front of Meridia's statue.
- Kilkreath Temple Objective: Help save the survivors of Kilkreath Temple.
- Meridia's Brilliance: Assist the priests of Kilkreath Temple.
- The Gathering Storm: Investigate a threat to Solitude and its King.
- The Maelmoth Mysterium: Help the "famed historian" Narsis Dren liberate himself from a magical ward.
A cave that serves as a refuge for the surviving worshipers. A cooking fire can be found here.
Kilkreath has a dedicated stables which can be found north to the north of the temple, and is accessible from the winding road. The Stablemaster's House can also be found here. The stable is surrounded by vampires and harrowfiends.
Kilkreath Vestry is deeper inside the temple. Priest Ahmin can be found here.
Deeper still is the Chamberlain's Sanctum. Chamberlain Marck can be found here. You must take the key to the catacombs out of his Key Box so you can find High Priest Varkour.
Kilkreath Meeting HallEdit
The Meeting Hall is the last bastion before the catacombs. You will encounter risen skeletons and harrowfiends here.
The catacombs are the deepest part of the complex, this is where a priceless relic of Meridia's is held—Meridia's Brilliance.