|Location||Anchor's Point Inn|
Khosren al-Bergama is a Redguard beggar from the Alik'r Desert found at the Anchor's Point Inn in Evermore. He spends his time in the large downstairs room, walking between the bar and the northwest wall.
He tells you his reason for being in the city.
- "I left the Alik'r seeking aid against the Withered Hand—but I see the people of Evermore have their own problems."
- "Ah, I was told that I might encounter you hereabouts! You do not know of me, but I know of you."
- How do you know me?
- "My uncle is called Istah and serves as Bergama's Justice. You have met him, is it not so?"
- "Then you are the one who cleared his name? He speaks highly of you.
- May Ruptga bring you fortune. The sons and daughters of Bergama bless you."