|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This is a list of Houses of Worship found in the cities and towns of Tamriel.
- Vulkhel Guard: Temple of Auri-El — A large temple in the center of Vulkhel Guard dedicated to the chief god of the Altmer.
- Elden Root: Elden Root Temple — Located at the Elden Root Temple, on an island in the lake northeast of Elden Root.
- Southpoint: Cathedral of the Golden Path — A chapel in Southpoint.
- Temple of the Crescent Moons — A temple in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of Two-Moons Dance
- Temple of the Dark Moon
- Evermore: St. Pelin's Chapel — A church dedicated to Saint Pelin, one of the greatest heroes of Bangkorai.
- Shornhelm: Shornhelm Chapel — The chapel of the Eight Divines in Shornhelm, found in the western part of the city.
- Wayrest: Temple of the Divines — A house of worship in Wayrest Temple District.
- Pariah Abbey: Pariah Abbey — A monastery dedicated to Azura in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Mournhold: Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- Selfora: Selfora Temple — A temple located in western Selfora.
- Abbey of the Eight
- Bruma: Bruma Chapel — A chapel to the Eight Divines located in the center of Bruma.
- Gottlesfont Priory — A chapel in western Cyrodiil, northeast of Castle Brindle.
- Temple of the Ancestor Moths — A temple in northeastern Cyrodiil, southeast of Kingscrest Keep and southwest of the Scroll Temple of Chim.
- Temple of the One — The southwestern district of the Imperial City.
- Weynon Priory — An abbey in northwestern Cyrodiil, east of Chorrol.