The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Davon's Watch|
|Store Type||Hall Steward|
- "Three keep you, traveler. Welcome to the Davon’s Watch Guildhall."
- "The Fighters Guild. Have you come to join our worthy crusade? We have a new Guildmaster, and a new singular purpose. Why don’t we talk about it for a moment?"
- Sounds good, let’s talk about the Fighters Guild.
- "Good, good. I know we’ll be drawing blades together soon enough.
Now what can I tell you?"
- You mentioned a singular purpose?
- "Right. Sees-All-Colors here is our new Guildmaster. She has us all hunting down the Daedra, and their Dark Anchors. You might have seen them. Enormous chains fall from the sky. Plagues of Daedra boil out to lay waste to the countryside."
- What do I get in return?
- "Smart question. We train our members in special techniques. And the higher-ups are always looking for motivated members to help with special projects. You never know when the Council will come looking for more hands."
- What happened to the old Guildmaster?
- "Guildmaster Jofnir passed away recently, and very suddenly. We always thought he’d die with a blade in his hand. But he passed in his sleep, called to Sovngarde by his ancestors.
We all miss him, but Colors has proven to be a very able leader."
- You’re not part of the Pact military?
- "No, our blades are in service to the guild. We’re neutral in the war between the three Alliances. Some of us follow the Dragon banner and King Jorunn, of course. But every race, every creed, belongs under the Guildhall’s roof."
- I’m ready to join the Fighters Guild.
- "Then welcome to the family, as an Associate of the Fighters Guild. Get out there and take the fight to the Daedra!
Sees-All-Colors herself often has tasks for new recruits. Why don’t you introduce yourself?"