This article is about the place. For the Chapter, see High Isle (Chapter).
|High Isle Chapter|
|Zone Story Quests||7|
|Points of Interest||11|
|High Isle Antiquities|
|Amenos • Oakenvald • Sapphire Coast|
|Southwestern Abecean Sea|
The largest island in the Systres Archipelago, High Isle serves as the center of politics and commerce for the island chain, predominantly from the port city of Gonfalon Bay and the Dufort Shipyards.
|Achievements • Antiquities • Fish|
- Breakwater Cave — A cave found on the southern shore of High Isle, west of Gonfalon Bay.
- Coral Cliffs — A small cave system found on the very northwestern end of Amenos.
- Death's Valor Keep — A ruined garrison that can be found in the northwestern corner of High Isle.
- The Firepot — A volcanic cavern found in central High Isle just south of All Flags Islet.
- Shipwreck Shoals — A small island found off the coast of High Isle, just west of the Dufort Shipyards.
- Whalefall — An island found off the western coast of Amenos.
Points of InterestEdit
- All Flags Islet — An islet and castle located in the middle of High Isle.
- Amenos Station — The only settlement on Amenos.
- Brokerock Mine — A mine located in eastern Amenos.
- Castle Navire — The seat of power House Dufort, located far west of Gonfalon Bay, southwest of All Flags Islet.
- Colossus View Lighthouse — A lighthouse located just east of Gonfalon Bay.
- Garick's Rest — A large castle located in north-central High Isle.
- Gonfalon Bay — A city located on High Isle, on the southern end of the island.
- Skulltooth Coast — A shipwreck site and large Dreadsails camp located in northwestern Amenos.
- Steadfast Manor — The ancestral home of Lord Bacaro Volorus located west of Gonfalon Bay, south of All Flags Islet.
- Stonelore Grove — A Stonelore Druid grove.
- Tor Draioch — A wizard's tower located south of the Dufort Shipyards.
The following Points of Interest do not count towards Zone Completion:
- Abhain Chapel — A crypt located northeast of Gonfalon Bay.
- Druid's Gate — A druidic ruin located just outside of Gonfalon Bay.
- Dufort Shipyards — The shipyards for House Dufort located in the northeastern part of High Isle.
- Gonfalon Head Lighthouse — A lighthouse located just west of Gonfalon Bay.
- Jheury's Cove — A small dock located northwest of Stonelore Grove.
- Port Navire — The port for Castle Navire, located on the southern end of the settlement.
- Albatross Leap — The highest point in High Isle, with a cliff with wooden scaffolding that overlooks a body of water.
- Augury Monoliths — A Druidic ruin found in northern High Isle, between Death's Valor Keep and Garick's Rest.
- Banished Refuge — A small camp for exiles prisoners from Amenos Station found northwest of Serpents Hollow Wayshrine.
- Green Serpent Getaway — A small camp of Green Serpents found north of Brokerock Mine.
- Spriggan's Crown — A spriggan grove found west of Gonfalon Bay.
- Stonelore Falls — A series of waterfalls found north of Stonelore Grove.
- Hidden Foundry — A crafting site located on Amenos in a tunnel north of Amenos Station for crafting the Druid's Braid set.
- Steadfast Hammer and Saw — A crafting site located south of Steadfast Manor.
- Stonelore Forge and Craft — A crafting site located on High Isle north of Albatross Leap for crafting the Serpent's Disdain set.
- Ghost Haven Bay — An ancient pirate cove and ship graveyard.
- Spire of the Crimson Coin — A ruined Breton settlement.
- Earthen Root Enclave — An islet located off the southeast coast of High Isle, reached from a ship west of the Coral Road Wayshrine.
- Graven Deep — An islet located off the southwest coast of High Isle, reached by ship from Amenos Station.
- Dreadsail Reef — A reef off the coast of High Isle that serves as a major base for the Dreadsails, a group of Maormer pirates.
- Amenos Basin — A natural landmark and World Boss site in southwestern Amenos.
- Dark Stone Hollow — An Ascendant Order camp and World Boss site in western High Isle.
- Faun Falls — A series of waterfalls and World Boss site in northern High Isle.
- Mornard Falls — A series of small waterfalls and a Group Boss site in central Amenos.
- Serpent Bog — A swampy bowl and World Boss site in central High Isle.
- Y'ffre's Cauldron — A natural bowl and World Boss site in central High Isle.
- Feywatch Isle Volcanic Vent
- Flooded Coast Volcanic Vent
- Garick's Rise Volcanic Vent
- Haunted Coast Volcanic Vent
- Navire Volcanic Vent
- Sapphire Point Volcanic Vent
- Serpents Hollow Volcanic Vent
- Ancient Anchor Berth — A player room in Gonfalon Bay.
- Highhallow Hold — A large player house accessed in Gonfalon Bay, in High Isle.
- All Flags Wayshrine — Located at the docks of the settlement.
- Amenos Station Wayshrine — Located in the middle of town.
- Brokerock Wayshrine — Located on a hill east of the mine.
- Castle Navire Wayshrine — Located on the northern road out of the town.
- Coral Road Wayshrine — Located in southcentral High Isle, between Castle Navire and Steadfast Manor.
- Dufort Shipyards Wayshrine — Located just south of the docks.
- Flooded Coast Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Amenos.
- Garick's Rest Wayshrine — Located at the road junction west of the keep.
- Gonfalon Square Wayshrine — Located in the heart of the city
- Serpents Hollow Wayshrine — Located in central Amenos.
- Steadfast Manor Wayshrine — Located on a hill south of the manor.
- Stonelore Grove Wayshrine — Located east of the grove.
- Tor Draioch Wayshrine — Located southeast of the tower.
- Trappers Peak Wayshrine — Located on the western coast of Amenos.
- Westbay Wayshrine — Located just outside of Gonfalon Bay.
- Amenos Extraction Point
- Druid Circle
- Loch Abhain
- Loch Navire
- Mistmouth Cave — A cave located on the northern tip of High Isle.
- Navire Dungeons — A crypt located near Castle Navire.
- Old Coin Fort — A former stronghold located on the northern tip of Amenos.
- The Slithermist
- Systres Sisters Vault — A hidden vault filled with the treasures of an ancient pirate trio
- Tarnished Grotto — A cave located just north of the Spire of the Crimson Coin.
- Wizard's Grotto
- Of Knights and Knaves: Investigate the missing ships.
- People of Import: Investigate the Ascendant Order.
- Deadly Investigations: Investigate three sites associated with Ascendant Order activity.
- Escape from Amenos: Travel to Amenos in search of survivors.
- To Catch a Magus: Track down the Ascendant Magus.
- The Ascendant Storm: Defend All Flags Islet from a frontal assault!
- A Chance for Peace: Help salvage Lord Bacaro's peace talks.
- Aiding the Archipelago: Learn about job opportunities available in Gonfalon Bay
- The All Flags Curse: End a curse that plagues All Flags Islet.
- Balki's Map Fragment: Finish a delivery for a deceased courier.
- Blood, Books, and Steel: Join Squire Rayan as he goes to aid Dame Madach on a quest.
- Buried at the Bay: Retrieve the treasure of Captain Maul for her great great great great grand … something.
- Cold Blood, Old Pain: Help Ember and Jhaka track down lost friends.
- Cold Trail: Help Ember rescue her friend Jhaka from slavery.
- Coral Conundrum: Free the prisoners and destroy the corrupted coral.
- The Corrupted Grove: Stop corruption from destroying Stonelore Grove and beyond.
- An Experiment with Peace: A strange malady is affecting the war veterans at this island hospice.
- A Father's Pride: Help Meryline Barthel save Brokerock Mine and her father.
- Ferone's Map Fragment: Finish a delivery for a deceased courier.
- Green with Envy: Rescue Song from the clutches of the Emerald Eye.
- In Secret and Shadow: Destroy a dark Soulrazer Knight within this accursed keep.
- The Intoxicating Mix: Help Genalda remake the brew Hilgrim drank.
- The Large Delegate: Help Rigurt clear his bar tab.
- The Long Game: Please add a description for this quest
- The Long Way Home: Please add a description for this quest
- The Lost Symbol: Help Isobel recover a ring that is valuble to her family.
- The Missing Prowler: Help a Dominion smuggler recover her ship from Maormer pirates.
- A Mother's Request: Search for Aurelia Jourvel on her mother's behalf.
- The Princess Detective: Return to Rivenspire to assist Aurelia's investigation.
- Pursuit of Freedom: Please add a description for this quest
- Race for Honor: Complete the three Trials of Worth.
- Rhadh's Map Fragment: Please add a description for this quest
- Scalding Scavengers: Please add a description for this quest
- A Sheep in Need: Please add a description for this quest
- Spies in the Shallows: Recover sensitive alliance documents from the ship wrecks and rescue Titus Stolo's partner.
- Tournament of the Heart: Help Isobel Veloise win the Sapphire Tourney to save her friend from an unwanted marriage.
- Tower Full of Trouble: Help restore order to Tor Draioch.
- Wisdom of the Druids: Investigate volcanic vents and commune with the spirits there.
Tales of TributeEdit
- Tales of Tribute: Introduction to the Tales of Tribute card game
- A New Venture: Continue learning Tales of Tribute
- The Tournament Begins: As the Tales of Tribute Tournament begins, you become better acquainted with your Gonfalon Bay teammates.
- Challenges of the Past: Sorinne Gaerard's past comes back to haunt her during the second round of the Tournament.
- The Final Round: Master Razhamad needs your assistance in the final round of the Tournament to help Brahgas.
- All Hands on Deck: Board the Lofte Empyrean for an expedition to Dreadsail Reef.
- Reavers of the Reef: Drive the Dreadsail pirates from the Systres.
- Arcane Research: Aid a researcher collect information on the Firepot's vents.
- Druidic Research: Aid a researcher collect information on Eldertide druid magic.
- A Final Peace: Please add a description for this quest
- Pirate Problems: Please add a description for this quest
- Prison Problems: Please add a description for this quest
- Seek and Destroy: Please add a description for this quest
- Ascendant Shadows: Slay two Ascendant Order leaders, and free some prisoners.
- Avarice of the Eldertide: Stop the encroachment of Eldertide theurges.
- The Sable Knight: Defeat an ancient Soulrazer Knight.
- The Serpent Caller: Slay a Maormer devotee of Satakal.
- A Special Reagent: Obtain ingredients from molting Hadolids.
- Wildhorn's Wrath: Kill a dangerous faun lord.
- Venting the Threat: Disrupt a Volcanic Vent.
- Cards Across the Continent: Win 1-3 Tribute matches vs. NPCs in specified cities across Tamriel.
Tales of Tribute quests given by Marunji the Broker
- Dueling Tributes: Please add a description for this quest
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Blessing of High Isle||
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
1 item: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
|Serpent's Disdain||All Weights|
- High Isle was first mentioned in The First Gleaner.