|Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro|
|Home Settlement||Star Haven Adeptorium|
|Location||Star Haven Training Halls, Star Haven Gardens|
Hostile (when sparring)
|Faction(s)||Star Haven Adepts|
- Bright Moons, Warm Sands: Survive the Dragon attack in Star Haven Adeptorium.
Bright Moons, Warm SandsEdit
Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro will first speak to you when you exit your room in the training halls.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Ah, good. You're awake. Come, let us speak."
You have the option of speaking with Zamarak first, but nevertheless, you speak with the grand adept to continue the tutorial quest.
- "Greetings. This one is Ma'hja-dro, Grand Adept of Star Haven.
He is glad to see you in good health, traveler. It is not every day that one survives a Dragon attack. Bright Moons must have blessed your path."
- There was a letter from Abnur Tharn. Do you know anything about it?
- "You were carrying that letter when we found you. It looked important, so we left it where you could find it.
But how do you feel, traveler? Did the Dragon cause any permanent damage?"
- No, I don't think so.
- "Let us test your strength then, yes?
Though this one is now Grand Adept, he once trained the warriors of Star Haven. Sadly, it has been many years since Ma'jha-dro last sparred with a pupil."
- You want to spar with me?
- "Not here, of course. This is no tavern brawl.
Collect a training sword and meet this one outside in the garden. Let us prove ourselves where Jone and Jode can see us."
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Take up one of our training swords and meet this one in the gardens."
The Grand Adept is waiting for you in the Star Haven Adeptorium Gardens. Meet him there. When you approach him, he will speak.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "The skies warn of a changing season. Can you see it?"
Talk to him.
- "This one fears the Dragon that attacked you was only the beginning, traveler. Dark Moons loom on Elsweyr's horizon, of that Ma'jha-dro has little doubt.
But enough talk. We came here to spar, did we not?"
- Is sparring really the best way to determine if I'm fully recovered?
- "Ma'jha-dro can think of no better! Like the two divine Moons that dance in harmony, let the balance of your blade reflect the balance of your soul.
Are you prepared to start?"
- I'm ready to spar.
From here, the combat tutorial begins.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Let us begin!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: ""Strike Ma'jha-dro, quickly now!
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Very good!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Once more!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "A solid strike!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "And another!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Sleek work! You strike well, but can you guard?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Now, block this one's attack!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Quick! Strike while this one is off balance!"
What a powerful blow! Once more!
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "A brutal hit!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "again, traveler!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Strike with force, traveler!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Very good, traveler!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Once more!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Swing with all your might!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Such masterful strikes! But what if you are in distress?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Now break free of this one's trap!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Prepare for another trap!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Here comes another trap!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Now bash Ma'jha-dro before he strikes!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Again! Press your advantage with a heavy attack."
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Again! Stop this one's attack!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Quickly, now! Stop this one's strike!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "When your enemy charges their assault, strike! Interrupt their attack and punish their hesitation!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "How good it feels to spar with a student again. Come now, let us continue to the adeptorium."
Your training is interrupted by a strange sound in the distance.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Wait. Did you hear that?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "A Dragon! Look out!"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "You must help the other adepts. Take the passage through the catacombs. This one must go warn Zamarak!"
You will next encounter the Grand Adept after blowing the Dragonhorn.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "The Dragon may be subdued, but not for long. This one fears for those inside the adeptorium."
- Zamarak: "Then Zamarak and the traveler will go. You should take this chance to escape."
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Ma'jha-dro will not run while his disciples are in danger!"
- Zamarak: "As you wish. Let us be quick, then."
The Grand Adept will speak next after the fight against Bahlokdaan.
- Zamarak: "Why did the Dragon flee?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "It was called away. This one heard its name on the wind. Bahlokdaan."
- Zamarak: "Called away? Do the Dragons work together?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Perhaps. At the very least, this Dragon seems to have allied himself with the Euraxians."
- Zamarak: "The rebellion has begun."
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Yes, this one is afraid it has."
Leaving Star HavenEdit
When you arrive in the courtyard, the Grand Adept will beckon you forth.
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "Come, traveler. Let us speak."
Speak with him.
- "Thank you for saving Ma'jha-dro's disciples. You have a courageous spirit. It will do you well, should you decide to stay in Elsweyr. And this one does hope you decide to stay.
The Khajiit need heroes like you during these dark times."
- Elsweyr certainly seems to have its share of troubles.
- "And only more to come, this one fears.
Before you leave, you should speak to Zamarak. It seems that he's also decided to leave us. Perhaps he can help guide you to your next location."
- Adept Izjadi: "Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro? What will we do now?"
- Adept Birun: "Star Haven is no longer safe. Who knows when it will be attacked again?"
- Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro: "To give into despair, this is easy. Let us instead find strength in hope. Jone and Jode will one day shine on Star Haven again. This, we must continue to believe."
Speaking with him after the quest:
- "Ma'jha-dro must see to his disciples. There is much work to be done in order for Star Haven to recover, and they will need encouragement to face the trials that lie ahead.
May Bright Moons guide your path, traveler."
Heir of AnequinaEdit
If you helped out the Star Haven Adeptorium when you first started, Grand Adept Ma'jha-dro will be attending the coronation ceremony in the Rimmen Palace.
- "You have done much since we last met, traveler!
This one knew you had a brave heart, but never did he imagine you would become the savior of Elsweyr. Thank the Moons we happened upon the wreckage of your caravan."
- How has the adeptorium been since the Dragon attack?
- "We are still repairing Star Haven, one stone at a time.
Unfortunately, the brunt of the Dragon's attack targeted the adept's dormitories. Everyone sleeps under the moonlight until the work is completed."
- missing dialogue?