Talk with Sylvain Herius to see what work he has for you.
- "Once we defeat the Imperials, we can start rebuilding Cheydinhal. We must re-take this town!"
- How can I help?
- "The troops like to know the gods are on their side. I am not a pious man, but I understand the need for reassurance. There is a small shrine to the west. Would you deliver the troops' petitions to the gods?"
You will then be handed the Soldier's Petitions. The shrine that Sylvain speaks of is to the west of Cheydinhal, beside the shrine will be a chest which can place the petitions in. However, when you do so, you will be ambushed by two Imperial legionaries, once of which will taunt you:
- Imperial Legionary: "Fitting, only the gods can save you now!"
If you survive the fight and dispatch your ambushers, you can return to Cheydinhal and tell Sylvain that you have successfully delivered the petitions.
- "There's no one so superstitious as a soldier on the eve of battle."
- I delivered the petitions, despite an Imperial ambush.
- "I will tell the troops; morale will improve greatly. Sometimes I feel more like a nursemaid than a troop commander."
|For Piety's Sake|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Sylvian asked me to deliver these petitions to a shrine west of Cheydinhal.
Objective: Deliver Petitions to Shrine
|I delivered the rebels' petitions to the shrine, despite an Imperial ambush. I should let Sylvian know.
Objective: Talk to Sylvian