The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Just south of Elden Root|
As you approach the camp, she can be heard complaining, "Shameful. This is not the Dominion we were promised." Talking to her, she'll elaborate:
- "Completely unacceptable! If this is what If this is what Queen Ayrenn thinks of us, we should go back to Elsweyr!"
- What do you mean?
- "When we joined the Dominion, Queen Ayrenn promised to build us an embassy worthy of our stature. Today, these wagons are our embassy!
I went to petition King Camoran Aeradan for aid, but the lines in his throne room … they were endless. I suppose I could try tomorrow."
- I could bring a message to the king.
- "Truly? Here, this letter outlines our grievances. If you would bring it to the king, we would be in your debt.
Unless you wish to help pull termites from our "embassy.""
- I'll deliver the letter.
Once you have agreed to help her, you can ask her some questions:
- "To go back on one's word is a serious thing. If Queen Ayrenn cannot construct an embassy, how can she build the Dominion?"
- Why don't you build your own embassy?
- "We can do this, of course. But this is about Queen Ayrenn's word. If she cannot get her people to aid us with a simple building, how can we trust them to support us on the field of battle?
So we wait, and we see."