Online:Wall of Elements< Online: Skills: Destruction Staff(Redirected from Online:Elemental Blockade)
|This article could benefit from an image of:
Each of the three types of walls. Also maybe comparison shots with the morphs if there is any visible difference?
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 26.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Wall of Elements|
|Line Rank||4||Cost||3780 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
|Unstable Wall of Elements
The wall explodes when it expires, dealing additional damage.
Increases the size and duration of the wall.
- Wall of Elements: Slam your staff down to create an elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 408 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second. Wall of Fire deals additional damage to Burning enemies. Wall of Frost reduces enemy Movement Speed and immobilizes Chilled enemies. Wall of Storms sets Concussed enemies Off Balance.
- Unstable Wall of Elements: Create an unstable elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 421 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second before exploding for an additional [2319 / 2344 / 2371 / 2394] Magic Damage. Unstable Wall of Fire deals additional damage to Burning enemies. Unstable Wall of Frost reduces enemy Movement Speed and immobilizes Chilled enemies. Unstable Wall of Storms sets Concussed enemies Off Balance.
- Elemental Blockade: Duration: [11 / 12 / 13 / 14] seconds.
Slam your staff down to create an elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 421 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second. Blockade of Fire deals additional damage to Burning enemies. Blockade of Frost reduces enemy Movement Speed and immobilizes Chilled enemies. Blockade of Storms sets Concussed enemies Off Balance.
Wall of Elements creates a path of elemental damage that will affect all enemies within its range. That damage will be either Fire Damage, Frost Damage, or Shock Damage depending on the type of staff you have equipped. The name changes based on the staff type as well:
- Wall of Fire deals extra damage to enemies with the Burning status.
- Wall of Frost reduces enemy movement speed, and Immobilizes targets with the Chilled status.
- Wall of Storms sets off-balance targets with the Concussed status.
The Unstable Wall of Elements morph:
deals additional damage to all nearby enemies when the effect ends, while the Elemental Blockade morph:
increases the size and duration of the effect.
- The area of effect is a long rectangular path in front of the caster. This makes it particularly effective for melee-based enemies who tend to run directly at you. Casting in a narrow hallway or other constrained space is a good strategy, as there is almost no chance of them avoiding the affected area.
- Only one Wall of Elements may be active at a time. Casting a second one will cause the first to expire early. This is particularly of note if using the Unstable Wall of Elements morph, as the explosion for the first casting will not occur if the spell is overridden in this way.
- Elemental Blockade is a recommended morph for the Gleaming Champion and Beast Caller builds.
- The Crushing Wall set from Maelstrom Arena will cause your light and heavy attacks to do more damage to enemies within the wall's area of effect.