|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Disease Damage is a type of physical damage. It is somewhat rare, mostly only being seen on some of the Nightblade skills' morphs, or when attacked by Zombies and their ilk. Can cause the Status Effect Diseased, which inflicts the Minor Defile debuff for 4 seconds, decreasing their healing received by 15%.
- Four of the Nightblade's skills in the Assassination and Siphoning lines: Assassin's Blade's Killer Blade morph, Grim Focus's Relentless Focus morph, Death Stroke's Incapacitating Strike morph, and Drain Power's Power Extraction morph.
- The Werewolf skill Infectious Claws (and morphs).
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Foulness (using a Haoko runestone).
There are several ways of protecting yourself against Disease Damage.
- Argonian characters have access to the Argonian Resistance passive skill, which reduces all Disease Damage received.
- A Glyph of Disease Resist, created with a Haoko Essence rune and a negative Potency rune, can be applied to jewelry.
- Champion Points spent in Hardy on The Lady constellation will reduce damage from disease.