|Eastern Bal Foyen|
Dhalmora is an Argonian town in eastern Bal Foyen. An intermediate safebox can be found at the Bleakrock refugee camp on the beach to the east. A copy of Basic Provisioning Guide can be found on a bedroll next to a cooking fire on the shore.
- Dhalmora Objective: Light the signal fires and warn Davon's Watch. / You warned Davon's Watch and helped Bal Foyen's inhabitants.
- Finding the Family: Help a worried herder find his guar.
- Prankster's Carnival: Help an Argonian prank her friends during the Jester's Festival.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Dhalmora Hall of Merchants — A trading hall in Dhalmora which houses a smithy and a marketplace.
- Dhalmora Home Decorations — A furniture store in Dhalmora run by Frohilde Snow-Hair and Listens-to-Sea.
- Finds-Fine-Drinks — A brewer store run by Finds-Plants located in the town of Dhalmora. There is a simple safebox behind the large ceramic basin.
- Fit-For-Kings — The Dhalmora smithy.
- Patience Breeds Wealth — A store run by the merchant Fetches-Glitter located in the town of Dhalmora. There is a simple safebox between the tent and the screen.
- Pejureel's Provisions — A store run by the chef Pejureel located in the town of Dhalmora.
- Target Trades — A guild kiosk in the southern Dhalmora, run by Galam Seleth.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Liezl (Bleakrock)
- Dhalmora Wayshrine — Located due south of Dhalmora.
- Humblemud — A small player house in Dhalmora.
* Deprecated content
† Only during Jester's Festival event