Online:Force Shock< Elder Scrolls Online: Skills: Destruction Staff(Redirected from Online:Crushing Shock)
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 35.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||2||Cost||2700 Magicka|
Interrupts spells, putting the caster Off Balance. Reduces cost as ability ranks up.
Damages nearby enemies if they are under the effects of a status effect.
- Force Shock: Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for [898 / 907 / 917 / 928] Flame Damage, [898 / 907 / 917 / 928] Frost Damage, and [898 / 907 / 917 / 928] Shock Damage.
- Crushing Shock: Cost: [2700 / 2610 / 2520 / 2430] Magicka.
Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 931 Flame Damage, 931 Frost Damage, and 931 Shock Damage. Enemies hit while casting are interrupted, set Off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
- Force Pulse: Area: 8 meters.
Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 931 Flame Damage, 931 Frost Damage, and 931 Shock Damage. Up to 2 nearby enemies will take [3097 / 3132 / 3166 / 3198] Magic Damage if they were already afflicted with a status effect.
Force Shock deals elemental damage from all three elements, and has a chance to apply an elemental status effect. The Crushing Shock morph interrupts enemies who are casting a spell, putting them off-balance, while Force Pulse increases the damage and also damages up to two nearby enemies if they are currently afflicted with the Burning, Chilled, or Concussed status effects.
- This attack counts as three separate simultaneous attacks, each of which has an individual chance of causing a Critical strike, so it pairs well with effects that trigger when dealing critical damage.
- Force Pulse is a recommended morph for the Sorcerer Elemental Arcanist build.
- The Concentrated Force set from Asylum Sanctorium will guarantee the status effects will be applied on every second cast.