|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
62200 (Craglorn delves I, II
15,200 rounded (Old S'ren-ja Docks)
117879(?)(Wayrest Sewers I)
Crocodiles are large, hostile reptiles that can be found near water.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- A series of two melee attacks that do minor physical damage.
- Crushing Chomp
- A melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- The crocodile swings its tail, doing moderate physical damage to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
Gathongor the Mauler, a larger-than-usual crocodile that is the boss at Gathongor's Mire.(Replaced by an Argonian Behemoth.)
- Iron Head, a giant crocodile found in Hircine's Haunt
- Old Snapper, a crocodile encountered in Shad Astula
- Old Tooth, a crocodile found near Bolga's Hunting Camp on Khenarthi's Roost
- Ripplestrike, a crocodile found at Dro-Dara Plantation
- Rootbiter, a crocodile found in Root Sunder Ruins
- Slimecraw, a miniboss found in the Wayrest Sewers
Trapjaw, a group boss found at Trapjaw's Cove(Replaced by a Wamasu.)
- Vengeful Crocodile, the transformed form of Murk-Watcher, found at Dro-Dara Plantation
Quests Involving CrocodilesEdit
- Abah's Landing — A major settlement on the east coast of Hew's Bane.
- Aldcroft — A town in east-central Glenumbra, south of Camlorn.
- Alten Corimont — A port in eastern Shadowfen, east-southeast of the Hatching Pools.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Auridon — The second-largest island in the Summerset Isles and the location of Firsthold, one of the largest Aldmeri cities in the world.
- Baandari Trading Post — A city in eastern Malabal Tor.
- Bangkorai — A region connecting the northern reaches of Hammerfell with the east of High Rock.
- Blackwood Borderlands — An area between Blackwood in Cyrodiil and western Black Marsh.
- Bolga's Hunting Camp — A small camp along the beach northwestern Khenarthi's Roost.
- City of Ash II — A group dungeon found in Greenshade.
- Coldharbour — Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
- Craglorn — A region situated in northeastern Hammerfell between Bangkorai and Cyrodiil.
- Cyrodiil — The central province of Tamriel and home of the Imperials, who stand alone in the Alliance War.
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Dune — A city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Elden Root — A city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Glenumbra — A region in High Rock covering the entire peninsula that separates Iliac Bay from the Eltheric Ocean.
- Grahtwood — A large region deep in the jungles of Valenwood, and the location of the Aldmeri Dominion's capital, Elden Root.
- Greenshade — A large region of western Valenwood, lush with life under its canopy with rivers coursing through the land.
- Hallin's Stand — A city in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Harena Hypogeum — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Ebonheart Pact territory.
- Haven — A port city in southeastern Grahtwood.
- Hew's Bane — A peninsula in southern Khefrem on the south coast of Hammerfell.
- Hircine's Haunt — A cave in central Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- Hircine's Hunting Grounds — Hircine's realm of Oblivion.
- Hoarvor Pit — A cave in central Malabal Tor, southwest of Vulkwasten containing hoarvors.
- Irrigation Tunnels — The section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Aldmeri Dominion territory.
- Malabal Tor — A region deep in the jungles of northwestern Valenwood, where little light reaches the forest floor.
- Old S'ren-ja Docks — A derelict pier, south-southwest of S'ren-ja in Reaper's March.
- Rawl'kha — A city in central Reaper's March.
- Reaper's March — A region connecting the jungles of Valenwood and the rolling plains of Elsweyr.
- Root Sunder Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins between Elden Root and Haven in Grahtwood.
- Shadowfen — The northwestern region of Black Marsh.
- Stormhold — A city in northern Shadowfen.
- Stormhaven — The south-central region of High Rock.
- The Shadow Cleft — A delve accessible through a portal that opened up south of the Clockwork Crossroads Wayshrine. [verification needed — see ]
- Wayrest Sewers I — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Woodhearth — A city in western Greenshade.
- Zalgaz's Den — A cave west of Belkarth.