When you talk to Bura-Natoo at the camp, she is glad to see you:
- "Praise Sithis! A traveler! Please, the poison's chill is getting to me. I don't know if I'm going to make it."
- What's happened?
- "I came out here with three of my Fighters Guild comrades. We heard rumors of dangerous creatures in the cave.
Then we found spiders. Argonians are resistant to poison. That's the only reason I got away."
- What do you need me to do?
- "Save my crew. If I know spiders, my comrades are already in cocoons.
Find Tethis, Naer, and Hunts-in-Shadow. Set them free."
- I'll do what I can.
- "You should be able to get them out before they're a meal for spiders.
We shouldn't have come here. I should have listened to the guildmaster."
- What do you mean?
- "We're used to taking contracts as they come. We pick our own jobs.
The guildmaster, though … she wanted us to go hunt Daedra. If only we had followed orders …."
When you have freed all three comrades and return to the camp, Bura-Natoo is grateful:
- "My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today."
- Glad I could help.
- "May your scales stay moist. By the way, we're not heading back to the village. We have our own boat, and we're getting off this cursed rock.
If you're ever in Davon's Watch, you should consider joining the guild. I'd put in a good word for you."
When you speak to her again, she simply says:
- "We can take care of ourselves from here. May you swim freely down the river of life."