108669 (Imperial City)
60370 (Stral Blackthroat summon)
15165 (The Wailing Maw)
117879401911 (Crypt of Hearts I, Blackheart Haven)
(?)355432 (Fang Lair), (?)302117 (Thurvokun)
Bone Colossi are large aggressive undead creatures made from bones. While most Bone Colossi are elite difficulty enemies, smaller and weaker versions can be summoned by Bonelords to assist them in battle.
|Location||Shada's Tear, Skyreach Catacombs|
237066 (Craglorn dungeons)
479511 (Dragon summons)
39412(?) (Maelstrom Arena, Vale of the Surreal)
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As they are considered elites, Bone Colossi are immune to all crowd control effects.
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- Wake the Dead
- The bone colossus summons three to four Risen Dead to attack the player.
- The Risen Dead swipe at the player doing minor physical damage.
- Necromantic Implosion
- After a while the Risen Dead explode if not killed, doing moderate physical damage around themselves as indicated by a red circle.
- Bone Saw
- The bone colossus stomps its foot doing moderate physical damage in a cone in front of it.
- Coldfire Blast
- Deals moderate flame damage.
Bone Colossi summoned by dragons have additional abilities.
- Banishing the Banished: Help imprison the spirit of an evil Altmer.
Banished Cells Pledge: Explore the Banished Cells and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- City Under Siege: Protect Tanval as he performs the ritual.
- The Death of Balreth: Defeat Balreth and end his threat forever.
- The Jeweled Crown of Anton: Help locate a missing noble.
- Puzzle of the Pass: Head to the Boralis mountains and find a way through the Shrouded Pass.
- Quiet the Ringing Bell: Head to the heart of Daen Seeth to return the juggernaut to its cage.
- Sadal's Final Defeat: Rebind Sadal and end the threat to Stonefalls.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: Escape from the depths of Coldharbour.
- Souls of the Betrayed: Investigate a claim of necromancy and disturbed undead in Upper Craglorn.
- Torn Asunder: Recover the earthly remains of a spirit's three daughters.
- Vaermina's Gambit: Face the Night Terror and end the threat to Stormhaven.
Unique Bone ColossiEdit
- Aki-Kahz, Bringer of Dust, a bone colossus found inside the Swallowed Grove in Murkmire
- Amoncrul, a bone colossus found in the Nobles District of the Imperial City
- Balreth, a bone colossus imprisoned in Ash Mountain
- The Bonemonger, a bone colossus found in Root Sunder Ruins
- Cernunnon, a bone colossus in Falkreath Hold
- The Charnel Cage, a bone colossus encountered in Molavar
- Child of Bones, a bone colossus summoned by Molag Bal to try to prevent the Prophet from escaping Coldharbour
- Death's Head, a miniboss in the normal version of the Vaults of Madness
- Death's Leviathan, a boss in the Crypt of Hearts I
- The Ebon Lord, a bone colossus guarding Ebon Crypt
- Galthis, a bone colossus seen in Emeric's Dream
- Garggeel, a bone colossus located outside the door to Hightide Keep
- Gravelord, a bone colossus found in Skyreach Catacombs
- Grivier's Monstrocy, a bone colossus found on Balefire Island
- Guardian Construct, a bone colossus in the Shrouded Pass
- Guardian of the Vault, a bone colossus found in the Tomb of Lost Kings
- Ilambris Amalgam, a boss summoned by the Ilambris Twins in Crypt of Hearts II
- The Lastblood, bone colossus found at Hammerhome, during Torn Asunder
- Matriarch Rathila, a bone colossus found deep inside the Veloth Ancestral Tomb
- Onkal the Harbinger, a bone colossus in Rulanyil's Fall
- Oskana, a bone colossus found at Seaside Scarp Camp
- Sadal, a bone colossus imprisoned in the Tormented Spire
- The Silent Colossus, a bone colossus found in the Forgotten Crypts
- Skeletal Destroyer, a miniboss in The Banished Cells I
- Skull Reaper, a miniboss in Wayrest Sewers II
- Tzirzhalir, a massive creature resembling a giant Bone Colossus found in Unhallowed Grave
- Uluzzur, a bone colossus met in the Village of the Lost
- Vessel of Worms, a bone colossus found in Traitor's Vault
- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm Cultists.
- Abagarlas — An ancient Ayleid city whose inhabitants used to worship Molag Bal.
- Abamath Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northwest of the Grahtwood gate.
- Artaeum — A mystical island, home to the Psijic Order.
- The Banished Cells II — A group dungeon found at the northern tip of Auridon.
- Barathrum Centrata — The section of the Imperial Sewers directly beneath White-Gold Tower.
- Blackheart Haven — A group dungeon found in Bangkorai.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Cathedral of the Golden Path — A chapel in Southpoint.
- The Cave of Trophies — A cave containing Daedra in central Coldharbour, just southeast of the Cliffs of Failure.
- Coldharbour — Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
- Crypt of Hearts I — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Dark Anchors
- The Doomcrag — An Ayleid tower located in northwestern Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm.
- Fang Lair — A group dungeon in Bangkorai.
- The Great Shackle — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Haynote Cave — A cave in western Cyrodiil, between Castles Brindle and Roebeck containing Shadowed Path necromancers.
- Hildune's Secret Refuge — A cave in northeastern Rivenspire, west of Northpoint containing Montclair soldiers.
- Imperial Prison — A group dungeon found northeast of the Imperial City's Memorial District.
- Lipsand Tarn — An Ayleid ruin in northwestern Cyrodiil, north of Fort Rayles containing vampires.
- Loriasel — An Ayleid ruin in southwestern Shadowfen.
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu — A ruin in the Alik'r Desert.
- The Manor of Revelry — A Daedric ruin in northern Coldharbour, northwest of the Orchard.
- Maelstrom Arena — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar. (Vale of the Surreal)
- Molavar — An Ayleid ruin located west of Elinhir in Lower Craglorn containing undead.
- The Mooring — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- Nimalten — A town in the western Rift.
- Northpoint — The primary city of House Dorell, located in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Obsidian Scar — A cave in Rivenspire.
- Pinepeak Cavern — A cave in the far northwest of the Rift.
- Pothole Caverns — A cave in southern Cyrodiil, between Castles Black Boot and Faregyl containing Shadowed Path necromancers.
- Roots of Silvenar — A set of caves in eastern Malabal Tor, south of Silvenar containing Ebonheart Pact soldiers.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- Sancre Tor — The ruin of an ancient Imperial city in the Colovian mountains of Cyrodiil.
- The Seeker's Archive — An ancient library in Craglorn.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate. (Burial Grounds)
- Shor's Stone Mine — A mine in the village of Shor's Stone.
- Shrine of Mauloch — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northwest of the Grahtwood gate.
- Skyreach Catacombs — An ancient Nedic crypt located in Upper Craglorn, southeast of Dragonstar.
- Spindleclutch II — A group dungeon found in northern Glenumbra.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Theater of Despair — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village containing undead.
- Traitor's Vault — A delve on Artaeum found due west of the Artaeum Wayshrine and portal to Summerset.
- Underpall Cave — A cave in northern Cyrodiil, northwest of Fort Aleswell containing vampires.
- Vale of the Surreal — An otherworldly solo arena accessed from Wrothgar.
- Vaults of Madness — A group dungeon found in Coldharbour.
- Vernim Woods — A forest located in the northern Rift. (Vaults of Vernim)
- Vuldngrav — An ancient Nordic barrow.
- Wansalen — An Aldmeri ruin in northeastern Auridon, on the western edge of Quendeluun containing undead.
- Wayrest Sewers II — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Wittestadr Crypts — A small settlement in central Eastmarch, south of Windhelm.