|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 25.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||2||Cost||2700 Stamina|
Each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit.
Heals you for a percentage of the damage caused by the final hit.
- Flurry: Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal [882 / 891 / 902 / 911] Physical Damage. The final hit deals 300% more damage.
- Rapid Strikes: Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal [911 / 921 / 931 / 943] Physical Damage. Each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit by 3%. The final hit deals 300% more damage.
- Bloodthirst: Flood an enemy with steel, battering them with five consecutive attacks that each deal 911 Physical Damage. The final hit deals 300% more damage and heals you for [60 / 61 / 62 / 63]% of the damage caused.
Flurry batters an enemy with a series of five attacks, each dealing physical damage, with the last hit dealing three times the damage of the prevous. Because this counts as five separate attacks, each has a chance of causing a Critical attack, so combining this with Weapon Critical makes it much more effective. The Rapid Strikes morph increases the damage for each hit, while the Bloodthirst morph restores your Health on the last strike.
- Bloodthirst was added in Update 10, replacing Blinding Flurry, which had a 7% chance with each hit to set the target off balance.
- Bloodthirst is a recommended morph for the Venomous Dragon build, while Rapid Strikes is recommended for Arcane Warrior.
- The Cruel Flurry set from Maelstrom Arena will cause your next single-target damage over time ability to have increased Spell and Weapon Damage after using this ability.