|Location||Moira's Hope, Crestshade
Balefire Island, Lipsand Tarn
|Race||Nord, Imperial, Khajiit, Breton, Dunmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Orc||Gender||Varies|
31967 (Necromancer summons)
73674(?) (Blackrose Prison)
- Bath Time: Recover some bath salts for bathers in the hot springs.
- Plague of Phaer: Help distribute the treatment for a terrible disease.
- A Right to Live: Make a cure for vampirism for a young Argonian.
- Under Siege: Help rescue a contingent of Shornhelm soldiers.
- Blood Relations: Rescue Sud-Hareem's son At'avar from a powerful vampire.
- Pledge: Spindleclutch II: Explore Spindleclutch II and return Undaunted.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
Bloodfiends attack with their bare hands.
- A swipe from the enemy's claws that deals minor physical damage.
- Rending Slash
- A heavy swipe that deals moderate physical damage and causes the target to bleed over 5 seconds dealing moderate bleed damage over time.
- A series of quick swipes that deal each deal minor physical damage in a cone in front of itself.
- Devastating Leap
- The Bloodfiend jumps up in the air and leaps at the target, knocking them down and dealing moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to reduce the damage and prevent the knockdown and set the enemy off balance.
- Teleport Strike
- The Bloodfiend briefly turns invisible, teleports behind you and attacks, dealing moderate physical damage before reappearing.