|Reaction||Hostile until bound, then Friendly|
Quest Related EventsEdit
Restoring the GuardiansEdit
During this quest, you must summon Blaze to bind it and seal Balreth. When it is first summoned, Blaze is upset.
- Blaze: "somehow missed that"
- Blaze: "I shall assist you, as long as it pleases me."
The Death of BalrethEdit
- Blaze: "Ah, Balreth. Again."
After being summoned for the last time to bind Balreth within Ash Mountain, Ragebinder and Blaze turn on you. Before they have the chance to burn you and Garyn to a crisp, the spirit of Mavos Siloreth, the one who originally bound Balreth, appears to save you.
- Garyn Indoril: "You did it! The guardians are here! What are they waiting for?"
- Ragebinder: "What will you do now, worms?"
- Blaze: "Mortals, burn in my flames unending!"
- Mavos Siloreth: "Daedra! Hear me! Return to your purpose."
- Mavos Siloreth: "Balreth cannot walk the world of mortals. You must cage him again!"
- Ragebinder: "We obey."
- Blaze: "Forgive us, mortal master."
- Mavos Siloreth: "Fulfill your ancient vows. Imprison Balreth!"